Author Topic: Where We Stand - Query  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Shoftim3:31

• Junior JTFer
  • If at first you dont succeed, reload and try again
Where We Stand - Query
« on: December 07, 2017, 08:22:36 PM »
Maybe its just me, maybe its because I only found this group half a year ago, but,

According to the statistics, this has been the worst year so far, fewest posts, fewest new members, etc.
In addition, it only seems like there are ~50 (thats being pretty generous) people that post anymore. It seems like there are alot of members (thats great!), but practically no posters (that sucks!)
Our worst enemy isn't Nazis, Arabs or Liberals, its Jews that hate themselves: Bernies Sanders, Chuck Schumer, George Soros.

Everyone else just strayed from H' word. But these people pretend.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Where We Stand - Query
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 08:38:01 PM »
How many right wing Jews do you know that aren't frauds? There's more here than I've ever seen in real life. There are hardcore trolls that come after the forum and it scares people off alot, and we're dealing with sensitive topics, lots of feelings get hurt. The ones who stay are an elite.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Where We Stand - Query
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 07:11:37 AM »
My activity as gone lower due to life and cutting Facebook as well. Furthermore, it’s quite possible with trump’s supposed pro Israel, conservative sounding overtures, many feel relaxed there is no obvious left wing dictator Hillary as president.

When times feel or are perceived good, many rest or enjoy the show.

I think the loss of old format askjtf also made the participation less. 

Also chaim’s Necessary focus on Israel and the Hebrew movement resulted in this.

My opinion: chaim needs to do what needs to be done as unpopular it has been sounding to many. He has been right the majority of the time. In regards to his criticisms of trump, it remains to be seen. It’s hard for me to fully swallow what he has been saying. But at least I can wait patiently as the cards start to show within the next 4-8 years I just wish we had the old ask chaim format with serious questions. I have a lot of questions that require is explanations.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein