Author Topic: Another Jew Stabbed at Jerusalem's central bus station  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Another Jew Stabbed at Jerusalem's central bus station
« on: December 10, 2017, 10:35:48 AM »
The Jews are always sitting ducks for Arabs in the land of Israel.    Did Netanyahu or some other high ranking traitorous fool, ban metal detectors there, too?

www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/239119

Offline Shoftim3:31

• Junior JTFer
  • If at first you dont succeed, reload and try again
Re: Another Jew Stabbed at Jerusalem's central bus station
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 11:56:32 AM »
I left the CBS about 5 minutes before the attack took place (live in Jerusalem). No, they have metal detectors, its just security doesnt care. You could leave a knife in a shirt at the bottom of a bag, or something like that. They just open bags, look in, then carry on.
Our worst enemy isn't Nazis, Arabs or Liberals, its Jews that hate themselves: Bernies Sanders, Chuck Schumer, George Soros.

Everyone else just strayed from H' word. But these people pretend.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 01:40:30 PM »
When the new station first opened in September, 2001, they used airport style X-ray machines to get into the Jerusalem Central Bus Station. The last time I ever took a bus out of Jerusalem from the old outdoor station was on September 11, 2001 and we know what happened that day. I took the bus from Jerusalem to Haifa and while on that bus, I heard the live broadcast over the radio about the Muslim Nazi attacks on the US. The next time I left Jerusalem on the bus, the new station was opened. They have X-ray machines now but rarely use them. They also don't use metal detectors before you go in every single building in Israel. Every supermarket would have metal detectors. Now the guards don't check every single person but probably check suspicious looking people and big buildings like malls have metal detectors for everyone. Back then it was the heart of the Oslo War when hundreds of Jews were killed by the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis. The metal detectors wouldn't stop today's attack because it was on the security guard in the entrance. Since Israel uses real security (which evil people call racial profiling), the Arab would have been checked more thoroughly in order to get inside the station.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 08:55:35 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 01:43:06 PM »
The Jews are always sitting ducks for Arabs in the land of Israel.    Did Netanyahu or some other high ranking traitorous fool, ban metal detectors there, too?

www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/239119

I think they do use the metal detectors there. But they don't use the X-ray machines anymore.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 01:52:26 PM »
Damn.
In the USA they pick out old grannies and 6 year old children and give them anal exams.  Unless of course they are arabs with diapers on their heads. Then they have rights. Citizens have no rights.

Israel is such a dangerous place to be in. But why should it be? Put a leader with a pair of balls dangling. Let him remove the bad elements.

Remove those sand-apes.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 08:28:37 AM »
Persecution is going to be at its highest level for Christians and Jews, we are in the times of birth pains of Matthew 24:3 and coming to the times of Jacob's trouble.