Author Topic: Obama Protected Hezbullah Drug Trafficking to Appease Iran  (Read 2057 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Obama Protected Hezbullah Drug Trafficking to Appease Iran
« on: December 18, 2017, 12:52:15 PM »
The only thing surprising is that this research originates from the leftist Politico.

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama Protected Hezbullah Drug Trafficking to Appease Iran
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 09:17:05 AM »
The party of God. Perhaps they should add to their range whores and gambling. What for hypocrites.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 05:21:16 PM »
It is "hallal" to sell drugs to the infidels. There is also no ethical problem for muslims in enslaving/trading/trafficking of infidels.

The party of God. Perhaps they should add to their range whores and gambling. What for hypocrites.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 02:53:59 PM »
It is "hallal" to sell drugs to the infidels. There is also no ethical problem for muslims in enslaving/trading/trafficking of infidels.

A part of Muslims think that.

I am not an expert in Muslim theology, but I have heard from one Marokkan that at least stealing from infidels is halal and I read on the Internet about the selling drugs to infidels thing. Perhaps the group was IS, but I am not shure. On the other side the Taliban have brought the opium harvest in Afghanistan to zero.

But Hisbollah tried always to have a clean image as resistant fighters (of cause it is a lie because Lebanon is not under any occupation) I think this actions will hurt their cause.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 04:49:04 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                          :fist:

Unlike the imbeciles that voted for Obama twice, anyone with an iota of common sense knew where his loyalties were. The ones that knew this and still supported him are not only suicidal, they're simply evil.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 08:26:34 AM »
Look at Obama's actions,  he gave billions to Iran, which in turn funded more terrorism, Hezbollah, and Hamas, and allowed Iran to continue their nuclear program.  Inspectors aren't allowed to go through the nuclear facilities.  Obama dropped the demand that Iran dismantle its thousands of centrifuges, or that Iran shutter its plutonium facility at Arak, or that Iran shutter its underground nuclear facility at Fordow.   The Agreement does not dismantle any element of Iran's nuclear weapons infrastructure period.  How can anyone make deals with a terrorist regime that chants,  "Death to America, and Death to Israel?"  As a result of this chain of appeasement, this nuclear deal signed in Vienna will deliver the path to nuclear weapons to Iran, the Nazi Germany of the Middle East.

As a result of the policy to impeded Project Cassandra, vast amounts of cocaine entered the U.S. which might otherwise be kept out, while hundreds of millions of dollars went to Hezbollah,  the terrorist organization,  so they will spend that money for weapons, and materials to use against Israel.  Operation Cassandra tracked shipments, and dirty cash payments engineered by the Iranian sponsored Lebanese Shia terrorist organization Hezbollah, and traced what they believed to be the innermost sponsors in Iran.  Obama placed obstacles in the path of the investigators, and delayed, hindered, or rejected significant investigations, prosecutions, arrests, and financial sanctions.  He is a muslim-communist.    The leftwing Jews need to decide whose side they are on, and if they want truth then stick to the whole truth whether its left or right.  The Truth is the Truth,  not matter how unpleasant it may be.