Author Topic: A statement of a morally doubtfull person about Harvey Weinstein likely true.  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Me Too  :laugh:

TICHYS EINBLICK 01/18 33
„In den 70ern waren wir total frei, ich bin
viel angemacht worden von Fotografen
und anderen Männern. Aber wenn ich
nicht wollte, konnte keiner. Ich war eher
selbst wie ein Seemann und hatte in jedem
Hafen einen andern. Es hat mir Spaß
gemacht, hübsche Jungs zu verführen. Ich
selbst habe keine Übergriffe erlebt, aber
in meinem späteren PR-Job in Cannes
mitbekommen, wie sich junge Models auf
Harvey Weinstein gestürzt haben, um
eine Rolle in Hollywood zu ergattern.“
Renata Zatsch
In the seventies we were totally free I
was hit by many photographers and
other men. But when I didn't want nobody
 could do anything. I was more like a
 sailor and had in any other harbour
someone else.It was fun for me to
seduce beautifull boys. I have not
expierienced any assaults, but I
witnessed later at a PR-Job in Cannes,
 how young modells pounced themselves
 on Harvey Weinstein in order to get a role
 in Hollywood.
Renata Zatsch

« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 05:23:53 AM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I believe her.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I believe her.

Do you know what the biggest lie is in this me too campaign?

It is that this me too women try to appear like innocent pure girls, althrough their lived life is obviously the opposite. Like you can read in the statement.

And then comes to them the rich old white man or exchangeble the fatty Jew with the smeary paws. Have you read the descriptions of the so called Weinstein assaults? The plot could come in some cases directly from Nazi propaganda. Of cause righteous men would not get weak because of whores, so they get the embaressment deserved. But the plot behind is very wicked and must be debunked.

P.S. I don't understand why all the people apologize openly. What is it for a power that drives them?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think *some* of the women are not victims, they have indeed knowingly and willingly participated in the exchange of sex for movie roles. I don't feel sorry for Weinstein and he doesn't represent Jews. He is an evil self hating Jew and a lowlife. He helped to finance Jew-hating politicians and supported and promoted policies of degeneration and self-annihilation. 

Without making a moral judgement of whether it's good or bad, the fact is that sex is often used an an asset and a currency. Now all these Hollywood whores are still denying this and they try to just blame men for something which they willingly took part of and profited from. If there is a woman who was indeed bedded by Weinstein and he hadn't kept his promise of compensation to her, than that woman is indeed a victim. Making someone do a work for you under promise of payment and than not making good on that payment is one of the most contemptible offenses in my opinion.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Jews in ISRAEL are badly harmed by other Jews who called themselves Jews and now all these Jews who says nothing in the galut about the mistreatment of defenseless jews ; these same morally corrupt Jews living nicely in exile are being put in front page then will follow the Israeli leaders every day wants to have their image on front page it will be done but not for the reason they Want!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think *some* of the women are not victims, they have indeed knowingly and willingly participated in the exchange of sex for movie roles. I don't feel sorry for Weinstein and he doesn't represent Jews. He is an evil self hating Jew and a lowlife. He helped to finance Jew-hating politicians and supported and promoted policies of degeneration and self-annihilation. 

Without making a moral judgement of whether it's good or bad, the fact is that sex is often used an an asset and a currency. Now all these Hollywood whores are still denying this and they try to just blame men for something which they willingly took part of and profited from. If there is a woman who was indeed bedded by Weinstein and he hadn't kept his promise of compensation to her, than that woman is indeed a victim. Making someone do a work for you under promise of payment and than not making good on that payment is one of the most contemptible offenses in my opinion.

They only pick weak opportunistic people like Weinstein in order to leave their anti-semitism an open road. Now they have finally something were they can play the victim. As I read about this things I thanked God that I was not tempted like him. Before 10 years who knows what I would have done in his position.

Weinstein has now time to think about his evil ways. It is funny. He did so much for the Bolschewiks and now they drop him overnight like a hot potatoe. There is no offer of rehabilitation no understanding of his situation. Bolschewiks are really something. This cruelity you will not find in an orthodox Synagoge nor  my assembly. They would at least come to him and speak with him. and would have offered him help in his repentance. There the sinner is lost and alone.