Author Topic: trump considers to not fund falestinians with taxpayer money  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
trump considers to not fund falestinians with taxpayer money
« on: January 03, 2018, 01:54:15 PM »
i hope that and an end to negotiations.

after that israel needs to take advantage to throw them out
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: trump considers to not fund falestinians with taxpayer money
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 07:22:48 PM »
that's similar to a mother with a spoil child.  She usually gives him 8  buckets of ice cream a day. But when he misbehaves, she punishes him by only giving him 6 buckets of ice cream. wow so extreme.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 10:20:46 PM »
how do you expect decisive actions from trump ?when it is themselves that created  worsen the situation each day at every opportunity  offered  to them to end this conflict and instead perpetuating it the leaders of Israel!!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 09:30:28 AM »
how do you expect decisive actions from trump ?when it is themselves that created  worsen the situation each day at every opportunity  offered  to them to end this conflict and instead perpetuating it the leaders of Israel!!!!

the issue isn't trump or gentile leaders.  the issue are gentilized jewish leaders in the galut and galutized israel.  Most Jews forgot their roots and Who gave the the Torah truth on Sinai.  No other nation got it. But WE did.  the Creator of the universe spoke to OUR ancestors and to know one else.  I think that's the pride the gentilized Jews forgot and have to rely on the trumps and bushes and putins and clintons etc.  big big mistake
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 09:42:24 AM »
I thing I  have come to realize after this election cycle is that it's not up to a Ted Cruz or Donald Trump or whomever to decide the fate of Israel.  It's 100% in the hands of Israel to decide it's fate with Gd's help in the right direction. 

The problem isn't the rest of the world.  The problem is that Israel is a country of Jews and hardly a Jewish country.

And I don't buy this crap that Trump put us all in more danger by announcing Jerusalem and angering the Muslim enemy.  We were in danger as much as yesterday as we were today.  If you think Trump put is in danger than how can one look at himself and not say the same that Kahane wouldn't have with his rhetoric.
They hate us when we are weak and they hate us when we are strong.  They hate us when we are cowardly and they hate us when we are bold.  They hate us when we laugh and they hate us when we cry.  They hate us when we are rich and when we are poor. 

Regardless, what ever Trump says and does, it's to serve himself or this country.  All consequences in Israel will be in the hands of its leaders unless Gd intervenes.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 12:34:07 AM »
I thing I  have come to realize after this election cycle is that it's not up to a Ted Cruz or Donald Trump or whomever to decide the fate of Israel.  It's 100% in the hands of Israel to decide it's fate with Gd's help in the right direction. 

The problem isn't the rest of the world.  The problem is that Israel is a country of Jews and hardly a Jewish country.

And I don't buy this crap that Trump put us all in more danger by announcing Jerusalem and angering the Muslim enemy.  We were in danger as much as yesterday as we were today.  If you think Trump put is in danger than how can one look at himself and not say the same that Kahane wouldn't have with his rhetoric.
They hate us when we are weak and they hate us when we are strong.  They hate us when we are cowardly and they hate us when we are bold.  They hate us when we laugh and they hate us when we cry.  They hate us when we are rich and when we are poor. 

Regardless, what ever Trump says and does, it's to serve himself or this country.  All consequences in Israel will be in the hands of its leaders unless Gd intervenes.

This is such a perfect post.  It really says exactly how I feel.

I agree that Trump is not going to solve anything for Israel... and that it is up to Israel first and foremost. 

BUT I LOVE THE FACT THAT MUSLIMS ARE ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S WONDERFUL!!!!   WHO CARES HOW THEY FEEL!!!  SCREW THEM!!!!!!!! 
(sorry for my emotional outburst)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 08:15:48 AM »
i hope that and an end to negotiations.

after that israel needs to take advantage to throw them out

I have never understood the reason why USA and Europe finance this Arabs in Israel. There must be an end to this. Hope so Trump is not only talking.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 01:32:28 PM »
Anything against the muslamics is good if not better or best.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.