Author Topic: iranians killing iranians in iran  (Read 2380 times)

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
iranians killing iranians in iran
« on: January 03, 2018, 01:54:54 PM »
lets see who will win
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Re: iranians killing iranians in iran
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 10:01:04 PM »
You got to understand how the west functions anyway these people knows perfectly how things work in the west bla bla the media.... It might be orchestrated anyway it s so predictable

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 10:22:20 AM »
I'm putting my money on the Iranians...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 01:15:02 PM »
The Mullahs and crazy Shiite are definitely stronger and should they succeed, it will be business as usual in the middle east.  Should they fail, then I would gather there will be an Iran that will have moderates that will still hate Israel and use non violent and clever tactics to create a falistinian state.

If they become destabilized, the shiite money will go against the resistance to restore order instead of hamas, hezbollah, etc etc.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 02:10:28 PM »
Who knows who fights against whom there. Perhaps we will be surprised. I would like to have it another way. I do not hate any peoples. But in all this uprisings in the Muslim world it is becoming worse in the end. If it will be otherwise I will be happy.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 09:35:31 PM »
The Mullahs and crazy Shiite are definitely stronger and should they succeed, it will be business as usual in the middle east.  Should they fail, then I would gather there will be an Iran that will have moderates that will still hate Israel and use non violent and clever tactics to create a falistinian state.

If they become destabilized, the shiite money will go against the resistance to restore order instead of hamas, hezbollah, etc etc.
I think that a lot of the protesters are MINOs, Muslims in name only. In that case, they might not be Jew-hating and West-hating. As I recall the Shah and his inner circle were pro-Israel, at least covertly.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 01:43:56 AM »
All Iranians are behind their government.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 01:16:11 PM »
I think that sunni influence through Pakistan was doing it.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 12:18:46 PM »
I think that a lot of the protesters are MINOs, Muslims in name only. In that case, they might not be Jew-hating and West-hating. As I recall the Shah and his inner circle were pro-Israel, at least covertly.

Was never pro Israel. Just did things in the interest of the shahs country by being partners with Israel. They were never friends. There are no “friends” in the world arena

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 02:38:19 PM »
The late Shah was quite chummy with a prominent rich Tehrani Jewish family.  In fact this Jewish man used to play cards with the Shah.  Also I heard from my family that shortly before the revolution the late Shah met with some Jews and recommended they leave. My family has always maintained that things got better for the Jews when the late Dhahs father Reza Pahkavi came to the throne and continued with his son Mohammed Reza Pahlavi.