Author Topic: Ted talk on psychic abilties  (Read 3214 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ted talk on psychic abilties
« on: January 11, 2018, 02:08:42 PM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Ted talk on psychic abilties
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 04:33:12 PM »
Most of it is fraud.

But it is possible.  Brain waves are real. That's why scientists stick wires on their subjects shaved scalps.

Try this.  In a confined space like a car, when you have a suddent and very strong thought on a single subject such as silver jetplane or UFO attack, there's a chance your fellow passenger or driver will utter similar words you thought of.  Especially if you are related, like your brother or mother.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 08:56:30 PM »
He's not describing it as a believe or not, it's an observable reproducible thing the CIA and government is paying him for. Anyone know any training guides to hone this or where in Judaism I can learn about it?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:15:33 AM »
He developed this app as mentioned in video.

http://download.cnet.com/ESP-Trainer/3000-2647_4-75023198.html

its only available for the apple phone. so find it in the app store. search for esp trainer and this guy's name.

after running this app, I have a low opinion of him.

now that's my opinion dont get all terrified over it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 11:00:47 AM »
I don't think so. If you stick electrodes then perhaps so but Telepathy is a complete BS. The brain doesn't transmit EM signals nor can human detect EM signals other than visible light.
Most of it is fraud.

But it is possible.  Brain waves are real. That's why scientists stick wires on their subjects shaved scalps.

Try this.  In a confined space like a car, when you have a suddent and very strong thought on a single subject such as silver jetplane or UFO attack, there's a chance your fellow passenger or driver will utter similar words you thought of.  Especially if you are related, like your brother or mother.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 11:04:10 AM »
Then how come nobody reproduces this? how come whenever psychics subject to a public test they fail?
He's not describing it as a believe or not, it's an observable reproducible thing the CIA and government is paying him for. Anyone know any training guides to hone this or where in Judaism I can learn about it?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 11:26:25 AM »
Then how come nobody reproduces this? how come whenever psychics subject to a public test they fail?

We have a Rebbe people go to when they lose their kids, already found like 20. What public tests?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 11:50:57 AM »
This is surely not a scientific subject as on today.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 03:51:53 PM »
The tests depend on the supposed paranormal superpower the test subject claims to have.
We have a Rebbe people go to when they lose their kids, already found like 20. What public tests?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 11:37:14 PM »
Well, that was easy. I just re-wrote his app in about one hour.
And I used five cards instead of four. I also had several sets of cards to choose from.

I'm sure he paid some intern at least two hours worth of work.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 11:41:10 PM »

In the app store, his description is:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/esp-trainer/id336882103?mt=8

Description

The ESP trainer was developed under a NASA program by Russell Targ at Stanford Research Institute.

We have found that people are able to improve their ESP scores by using a machine just like this and get in touch with the part of themselves that is psychic. This is often called a clairvoyant ability, and can enhance your life in many surprising ways.

The player is presented with four colored squares. For each trial, one has been selected at random by the ESP Trainer. Your task is to choose the correct square.

If you succeed, you will hear a chime, feel a vibration, and see a large color picture. Otherwise, the system lights up the correct square, and you proceed with the next trial. The score indicator at the top counts the number of correct choices. Words of encouragement appear as you achieve the scoring levels of 6, 8. 10, 12 or 14 hits. After 24 trials you may begin a new game.

The game offers multi-sensory feedback, reinforcement, and an opportunity to Pass, meeting all the requirements needed for learning this skill. ESP Trainer improves your ability to recognize your intuitive impressions, and it can bring you to a level of intuitive awareness beyond anything you've experienced before.

The purpose of the trainer is to allow you to become aware of what it feels like when you psychically choose the correct square. When you don't have that special feeling, we encourage you to press the Pass button. (So this is not a "forced choice" test.)

In a year long NASA program with 145 subjects (under Contract 953653 NAS7-100) many were able to significantly improve their scores. Four of the subjects improved their scores at the hundred-to-one level or better. This approach has been used with surprising success on Wall Street. But of course, past results are no guarantee of future performance.

Because you are learning a new skill, slower is better than faster.
If you find yourself frequently scoring 12 or more, write to the developer at his web site www.espresearch.com.

This game can provide the first steps toward experiencing and developing the psychic abilities hidden within us all.

software by Levity Novelty LLC

I spent five minutes of research sitting here in my underwear with my team of bacteria.  Yet I developed the same app and even better too.
NASA didn't help me.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 04:50:24 AM »
This pictures guessing test is simple enough so an app which simulates it is also very easy to implement. But the description is of course completely unsubstantiated. If it is so easy to develop
that so called ESP skill why doesn't he demonstrate it?
In the app store, his description is:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/esp-trainer/id336882103?mt=8

I spent five minutes of research sitting here in my underwear with my team of bacteria.  Yet I developed the same app and even better too.
NASA didn't help me.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 06:53:05 PM »
After a week of research, the only thing concrete I can find was scientists developed a test where a machine powered by a radioactive source produced numbers at random. By instructing participants to will the number to change up or down, the results were changed at a trillion:1 rate of possibility.

Therefore, these fake-psy exercises where you have to guess the number aren't training at all, they're exploiting a phenomenon. Every youtube person I've seen that teaches you to exercise such abilities is a complete hoaxer, of those I've seen, and a lot of faggy little snowflakes that wish they were psychic to stop getting beats.

There are strange phenomenon where people intuitively know the future, know when a family member dies and where, and other things, but I have not found anyone that can describe it in an obersvable, reproducible manner, and no one serious whose even tried to train the public.

I am highly interested if anyone figures anything out, the INFJ personality thing from the shrinks helped me figure out myself even more than the kaballah astrology thing, but there are still many questions.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2018, 10:25:58 AM »
Just ask Mr Dionne Wartlick

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2018, 02:42:42 PM »
Just ask Mr Dionne Wartlick

Looking over and into this photograph, no one will ever dare to become a psychic. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2018, 12:24:07 AM »

prove this claim, please

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2018, 03:30:08 AM »
Please don't be like them

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2018, 06:16:12 AM »
prove this claim, please

Find the Rebbe of Riminov in Brooklyn and ask him for proof.