Author Topic: Commies cannibalize racist [censored] hats  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Commies cannibalize racist [censored] hats
« on: January 11, 2018, 03:28:53 PM »
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/268996/womens-march-dumps-pussyhats-racist-transphobia-daniel-greenfield

Women's March Dumps 'Pussyhats' for Racist Transphobia
January 11, 2018
Daniel Greenfield

The #Resistance revolution continues eating its own. Yesterday's social justice mandate is today's problematic issue and tomorrow's bigoted no platform position. The arc of history always bends toward the guillotine. And identity politics works until you run out of other people.

And thus the tragedy of the left catches up to the most iconic garb of the #Resistance.

A year ago, they stormed the streets of big cities and small towns to make their views known: Women's rights are human rights. Many wore on their heads what became the de-facto symbol of feminism in 2017, the pink pussyhat.

That's stupid enough. But the left never settles for stupid enough. It's always got to take its stupid to the next level.

But this time when marchers take to the streets in cities from Lansing to Las Vegas, there could be fewer pink pussyhats in the crowds. 

The reason: The sentiment that the pink pussyhat excludes and is offensive to transgender women and gender nonbinary people who don't have typical female genitalia and to women of color because their genitals are more likely to be brown than pink.

#Knapsackunpacked.

Everything in the left exists in two phases.

1. It's revolutionary

2. It's racist

The state and national organizations, she said, have tried "to move away from the pussyhats for several months now, and are not making it the cornerstone of our messaging because ... there’s a few things wrong with the message.

What exactly was the message, except, "We're embarrassing idiots. Please join our cause.".

The color pink was chosen "because pink is associated with femininity," the Pussyhat Project posted on its website. "We did not choose the color pink as a representation of some people’s anatomy. Anyone who supports women’s rights is welcome to wear a Pussyhat. It does not matter if you have a vulva or what color your vulva may be. If a participant wants to create a Pussyhat that reflects the color of her vulva, we support her choice."

The good news is that the left is insane enough to destroy itself. The bad news is that it usually destroys everything else too. If it weren't for that, we could grab some popcorn and just watch.

LaShawn Erby, co-chair of Black Lives Matter-Lansing, declined to talk about her views on pussyhats because the topic is a cornerstone of the speech she plans to give at the Jan. 21 march in Lansing. 

"I will say this one thing: It is a problem," Erby said.

Those who come to to the state Capital Jan. 21 will hear her views on the pussyhats

​Let me guess. They're racist. Check your pussyhat privilege. Some people are just struggling for their humanity against the pussyhats. They can't even breathe. Hands up, don't hat.

"You know, nobody can speak for your experience but you, so it really is important that people that look like you, that have experiences like you to represent you," she said.

I personally only allow people who look exactly like me to represent me. I won't vote for a congressman who doesn't have glasses and isn't at least 6 feet tall because he doesn't speak to my experience as a 6 foot tall glasses wearer. Also I insist that he have the exact same skin tone as me.

The Women's March chapter in Pensacola, Fla., posted to its Facebook page that it is discouraging marchers from wearing the hats to this year's event.

"The Pink P*ssy Hat reinforces the notion that woman = vagina and vagina = woman, and both of these are incorrect. Additionally, the Pink P*ssy Hat is white-focused and Eurocentric in that it assumes that all vaginas are pink; this is also an incorrect assertion," it posted to its Facebook page. The post has been shared more than 1,200 times.

It's Eurocentric. I think we're done here. Good night everybody. Lenin has left the building.

"The Pensacola Women’s March organizers understand that this idea was a knee-jerk reaction to the heinous, sexist, misogynistic Trump administration, but it is also just that: a knee-jerk reaction, not fully thought out. Therefore, we ask that march goers refrain from wearing this hat and instead, pick an alternative headwear that focuses on collective women’s liberation for ALL women: transgender women, multinational women, disabled women, queer women — the most marginalized. It is only through the centering and leadership of these groups that women will be liberated — not through exclusionary white feminism, which the Pink P*ssy Hat is indicative of.

What will this alternative headwear look like... except your worst nightmares?

"The Pensacola Women's March team will be removing all forms of hate speech that they encounter in an effort to promote a safer environment for all women."

First they came for the Communists and then the [censored] hats and I said nothing, because I was laughing too hard.

About Daniel Greenfield

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge