Author Topic: 'Hip Hop' star and N.O.I. member, 'sees goodness in Adolf Hitler'  (Read 2257 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/24/erykah-badu-defends-hitler/

Singer-Songwriter Erykah Badu Says She ‘Saw Something Good’ In Adolf Hitler

Erykah Badu raised some eyebrows in an interview with Vulture after she seemingly expressed empathy for Adolf Hitler after being asked about accusations that she’s anti-Semitic.

The wide-ranging interview covered a broad number of topics but took a bizarre turn after she was asked about the criticism she faced following 2008 trip to Israel where she says she followed Nation of Islam leader and anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan.

“I’m not an anti-Semitic person. I (didn’t) even know what anti-Semitic was before I was called it. I’m a humanist. I see good in everybody. I saw something good in Hitler,” Badu said randomly as the Nazi leader had not been previously mentioned in the interview.
“Come again?” the interview asked back.

“Hitler was a wonderful painter,” she responded.

Dissatisfied with her response, the interviewer pushed Badu to explain herself, noting that, contrary to popular belief, Hitler was a relatively mediocre artist.

“Okay, he was a terrible painter. Poor thing. He had a terrible childhood. That means that when I’m looking at my daughter, Mars, I could imagine her being in someone else’s home and being treated so poorly
, and what that could spawn. I see things like that. I guess it’s just the Pisces in me,” Badu answered.

Badu’s clarification only confused the interviewer further who asked if she was simply “turning the idea of empathy into an empty abstraction.”

“Maybe so,” Badu responded before admitting the obvious. “… I know I don’t have the most popular opinion sometimes.”

Later on, Badu proceeds to declare her “love” for Bill Cosby and praised “what he’s done for the world” before dismissing his sexual assault allegations because he might simply be “sick.”

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 'Hip Hop' star and N.O.I. member, 'sees goodness in Adolf Hitler'
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 04:20:19 PM »
The only goodness he sees in Hitler is that Hitler killed more than 6 million Jews.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 07:35:06 PM »
Louie hates dem jooze. Louie likes when dem jooze call him Far'ka Hitler.  Louie says Hitler was a great man, Hitler was a very great man.

She follows screwy Louie. She likes Hitler.

She doesn't hate semites, she just hates Jews. Don't forget, Helen Thomas the Arab was a semite.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 11:46:05 PM »
She's just an irrelevant crack whore.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 01:03:05 AM »
Did you notice she says she is not an "anti-semitic person"? that's because it's not pc to say call anyone, even oneself an anti-semite, it's offensive to jew-haters to hear that name.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 11:02:46 PM »
I didn't even know who she was,  I just looked her up.  She looks like your typical black Jew Hater.  Let them all hate us- in the scheme of things of things it doesn't really matter.  We just need a strong Israel, with Moshe Feiglin running things.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 02:13:18 PM »
What do you expect from a follower of Farrakoon?

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 01:38:09 AM »
What do you expect from a follower of Farrakoon?

Negro Nazis, Germanic Nazis, pretty much the same. And I figure there are more black people like that than many would suspect.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2018, 01:47:53 AM »
Negro Nazis, Germanic Nazis, pretty much the same. And I figure there are more black people like that than many would suspect.
Indeed & living proof is that George Lincoln Rockwell,YM"S of the American Nazi Party was the first white Nazi to speak before a gathering of the Nation of Islam

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2018, 11:49:36 AM »
Fortunately it looks like the Less Demoiselles of Picasso.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.