Author Topic: Trump did not mention a fake nationality in the State of the Union.  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I remember how Bush would always mention "2 states for 2 peoples" or whatever way he said it. Not only did Trump not do that, he did not even mention the term "palestinian" at all.

I'm sure Obama mentioned the Fakies but I always boycotted watching the State of the Union when he was in power.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Trump did not mention a fake nationality in the State of the Union.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 12:39:25 AM »
I remember how Bush would always mention "2 states for 2 peoples" or whatever way he said it. Not only did Trump not do that, he did not even mention the term "palestinian" at all.

I'm sure Obama mentioned the Fakies but I always boycotted watching the State of the Union when he was in power.

As far as the worst recent presidents... #1 is a tie between Obama and Carter, #2 is a tie between Clinton and Bush.  The thing that made Obama/Carter worse... is that they were both obsessed with their hatred of Israel.  Obama's last few months showed without a doubt, that above all else... Obama hated Israel, just as much as any other Muslim.

The speech was pretty good.  Trump definitely seems in a good mood.....  I wonder why??  :laugh: