Author Topic: Facebook excludes Israel as country option, includes 'Palestine'  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Facebook excludes Israel as country option, includes 'Palestine'
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 08:30:27 PM »
Everyone excludes Israel except JTfers.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 09:37:02 PM »
Facebook is run by a selfhating jew.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 11:45:03 PM »
It said nationality. I wonder if it had Jewish as a nationality. Jewish is a better choice than Israeli because all Jews are Jewish but Israeli means Israeli citizens. They meant it as an ancestry like people in the US say they are whatever European nationality (like Irish or Italian) even if they never lived in Europe. Of course Palestinian is not an ancestry. Before 1948, only Jews called themselves Palestinian Jews in English but Arabs did not use that name which is a European invention. The British revived the Roman name for the Land of Israel. The Arabs called it Southern Syria which Muslim Nazi Syria continues to do.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 11:53:39 AM »
been off facebook for a year. cold turkey
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 12:14:48 PM »
been off facebook for a year. cold turkey
They banned me & deleted my account because I insulted the rag heads & the schvartzer infiltrators in Tel Aviv

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 08:04:44 PM »
It said nationality. I wonder if it had Jewish as a nationality. Jewish is a better choice than Israeli because all Jews are Jewish but Israeli means Israeli citizens. They meant it as an ancestry like people in the US say they are whatever European nationality (like Irish or Italian) even if they never lived in Europe. Of course Palestinian is not an ancestry. Before 1948, only Jews called themselves Palestinian Jews in English but Arabs did not use that name which is a European invention. The British revived the Roman name for the Land of Israel. The Arabs called it Southern Syria which Muslim Nazi Syria continues to do.

The fact that they would include a fake nation as a nationality, and exclude a real nation... tells you everything.

But I do understand what you are saying about lack of Jewish identity when only using nationality.  When I was a kid... I had to use bring a flag of the 'Soviet Union' when we did our 'cultural background' assignment, even though almost everyone in my family hated Russia... and never felt part of Russia... yet that was all I could choose.  So I looked like an idiot bringing a flag of the hammer and sickle to school to share my heritage.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 08:29:33 AM »
This is all very odd. I put in Jerusalem in Facebook, and it come up Jerusalem, Israel. Perhaps it's been changed since the complaint?!