Author Topic: Shocker... Democrats 13 times more likely to support Palestinians  (Read 2429 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I'm amazed that at one point in time... the democrat party was supposed to be supportive of Israel.  Every year they become more and more extremist, and more hateful of Israel.  This is unfortunately very accurate... and describes pretty much every leftist I know.

http://www.michaelmedved.com/column/democrats-badly-out-of-the-mainstream-on-israel/

A survey of opinion on the Middle East brings good news to Israel and bad news for Democrats. The Pew Center asked the question: “In the dispute between Israel and the Palestinians, who do you sympathize with?” Among every gender, every racial or religious group, every age or educational level, Americans strongly sided with Israelis.

Only one political group—self-identified Democrats—split nearly evenly between sympathies for Israel and the Palestinians—with 27 percent with the Jewish state, 26 percent for the Palestinians.

By contrast, Republicans backed Israel by a lopsided ratio of 13 to 1, while Independents favored the Jewish state by nearly 3 to 1. What puts Democrats so badly out of the mainstream?

In part, it’s the moral relativism that’s infected contemporary liberalism, leaving the left reluctant ever to say one side’s right and the other’s wrong. Moreover, Israelis and Americans share a reverence for three institutions many liberals instinctively distrust: the military, business and traditional faith.

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Shocker... Democrats 13 times more likely to support Palestinians
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 03:21:36 PM »
The Republican supports the fake palestinians as well.  Just not as much in public like the Democrats.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 01:20:47 PM »
The Republican supports the fake palestinians as well.  Just not as much in public like the Democrats.

Yeah... they are definitely spineless...   But I think it comes down to is Democrats are now becoming obsessed with their hatred of Israel.  Lookat Obama's last few months in office... of all the things to do as a lame duck.. what does he do?  He becomes the first U.S. president to openly support U.N.'s Jew hatred... and then he sends out a parting gift to 'Palestinian' terrorists.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 01:48:14 PM »
It's not a question that gives a clear picture. I have discussed with many republicans who basically identify as a person that doesn't side with Jews or muslims, but functionally repeats muslim propaganda and supports them.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 03:46:26 PM »
It's not a question that gives a clear picture. I have discussed with many republicans who basically identify as a person that doesn't side with Jews or muslims, but functionally repeats muslim propaganda and supports them.

Yeah, that's about half of them.  And honestly. that was me up until 2002.   I was so desperate to appear 'un-biased' that I said similar garbage.    I really wish I could take back some of the things I said when I was younger.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yeah, that's about half of them.  And honestly. that was me up until 2002.   I was so desperate to appear 'un-biased' that I said similar garbage.    I really wish I could take back some of the things I said when I was younger.

I've been there. Just wanted to appear nice to have sex with girls. Really all there was to it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge