Author Topic: Supermohammed  (Read 2149 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Supermohammed
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 05:55:52 PM »
Piglet, Piglish and the Pigzillah.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 03:42:20 PM »
Piglet, Piglish and the Pigzillah.

Dang... that's one big Hog.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 08:57:34 PM »
It's a boar not a pig, that's how big they are... my grandfather of blessed memory had a boar head on the wall, it's bigger than my chest and I'm 6'1 and huge.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 09:17:28 PM »
It's a boar not a pig, that's how big they are... my grandfather of blessed memory had a boar head on the wall, it's bigger than my chest and I'm 6'1 and huge.

My dad always told me that Boar hunting is very dangerous... Their large and surprisingly quick... and you have to carry a sidearm in case they catch you off guard and start charging towards you.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 12:32:43 AM »
My dad always told me that Boar hunting is very dangerous... Their large and surprisingly quick... and you have to carry a sidearm in case they catch you off guard and start charging towards you.

They can gore you. Their teeth are about the size of your tumb and sharp, and the have tusks sticking out of their mouth. They also weigh looks near a tonne full size, so they can also trample you.

Boars charge straight, and their momentum reduces their turning capacity at high speeds. Run in big circles and you can get away, but they are fast. People would pay to come hunt them.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge