Author Topic: Apes skip out on paying bill...."Dindu nuffin! MMMM HMMM!"  (Read 1949 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Apes skip out on paying bill...."Dindu nuffin! MMMM HMMM!"
« on: February 13, 2018, 04:22:19 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/applebee-employees-fired-profiling-black-women-article-1.3816612

Unfortunately dey be cryin raycism and be getting workin' people fired! MMMM HMMM!    >:( >:( >:(

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Apes skip out on paying bill...."Dindu nuffin! MMMM HMMM!"
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 06:41:38 PM »
What about the sub-human monkeys though, what did they do? And the filthy less-than-humans?

You can't survive long here if you're dumb, this forum is Kahanist and it takes intelligence to understand the message, and I'd rather pull down my pants in public than show smart people this forum, it's the quickest way to get them to turn on everything good Kahanist thought promotes.

So long as everyone knows this is a forum where you say angry things about news stories that make you angry, and it will never grow or do anything useful for the world, I guess it's fine, you know what you're doing. I think I've wasted enough time for one life though.

Leftists loved to call Rav Kahane's mission Nazi. Identifying with this forum and the Kahanist message defeats the counter argument.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 03:41:34 PM »
What about the sub-human monkeys though, what did they do? And the filthy less-than-humans?

You can't survive long here if you're dumb, this forum is Kahanist and it takes intelligence to understand the message, and I'd rather pull down my pants in public than show smart people this forum, it's the quickest way to get them to turn on everything good Kahanist thought promotes.

So long as everyone knows this is a forum where you say angry things about news stories that make you angry, and it will never grow or do anything useful for the world, I guess it's fine, you know what you're doing. I think I've wasted enough time for one life though.

Leftists loved to call Rav Kahane's mission Nazi. Identifying with this forum and the Kahanist message defeats the counter argument.

Well, yes and no.   I remember when I first joined this forum...  the thing that stood out, was that it was the only Jewish forum anywhere where people could counter the political correctness that protects the hideous cultures of the world.  And what better way to do that, then with comedy...  Just like Chaim's hillarious shows he did early on.  If anything... it was a huge draw... no question about it. 

But to me its always been about their culture... not about their race.  Lets face it, black culture is a poison, and deserves to be mocked.  And having a month where we 'appreciate it' is just pathetic... we need an anecdote.   But if a black person fights against this... and is righteous... I'll support them... regardless of how they look.  I could care less how lite or dark someone is... or how straight or curly their hair is... but if they subscribe to a hideous culture that blames the Jews for everything...  I wanna mock them.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 08:10:38 PM »
Watch the video. The shrieking...the "we never been heah befo!",,says it all.....

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 08:46:47 PM »
Well, yes and no.   I remember when I first joined this forum...  the thing that stood out, was that it was the only Jewish forum anywhere where people could counter the political correctness that protects the hideous cultures of the world.  And what better way to do that, then with comedy...  Just like Chaim's hillarious shows he did early on.  If anything... it was a huge draw... no question about it. 

But to me its always been about their culture... not about their race.  Lets face it, black culture is a poison, and deserves to be mocked.  And having a month where we 'appreciate it' is just pathetic... we need an anecdote.   But if a black person fights against this... and is righteous... I'll support them... regardless of how they look.  I could care less how lite or dark someone is... or how straight or curly their hair is... but if they subscribe to a hideous culture that blames the Jews for everything...  I wanna mock them.

You can use remarks that would be offensive and racist in normal conversation in a funny way, it's cool how Chaim does it, the black pastor dude even thought it was funny. If you're saying it outright as a fact now, you're promoting that position. It's wonderful that JTF supports many wonderful causes, none of them are easy to edge into people's minds, possible but not easy, and if you have to include "blacks are apes" in it, the people that are smart enough are too disgusted and the people that are dumb enough don't get it, can just repeat slogans, and so obviously it's going to be packed with Trump supporters and other low-info people, that's what they can understand, but they can't really understand the positions and their context in a way that they can convince others, so we can repeat our ideology and pat ourselves on the back when someone repeats the slogan but we do nothing and are useless.

What is black culture? After slavery, Americans who were black adopted American culture, because that was their culture. The counter-culture that started with LBJ's great switch is simply a conglomerate of mashed base desires, victim-hood, hatred, senseless violence and pro-crime policies. Telling them that they're not like us isn't going to make them give up that culture. Leftist white "culture" is equally the path of death, but you're happy to talk nice to them and help them out of it.

I mock their culture all the time. One of my canned responses to "Why can't I say I'm proud to be white" is, "if all you have to be proud of is the color you were born, you're pathetic and worthless. White people don't have to show off about their skin, because their societies have accomplishments, whereas basically all of sub-Saharan Africa lived in swamps and never improved anything, so they need something to be proud of or they'll just hate themselves all day. People that need their skin to be proud are as pathetic as people ashamed of it".

That statement is considered horribly racist by lots of leftists, but it's a little funny and it mocks their supposed culture. Saying "blacks are subhuman apes" first off uses Nazi terminology and makes me sick to my stomach, you really need Nazism's eugenics psychobabble to make an argument? Second, it doesn't promote any political ideology, it says that this is what black people are. They weren't acting like that before LBJ, his great switch did a number on all of us.

The people in the video are unmitigated savages, no one can say much otherwise. I could make a hundred comments about how their fake culture is destroying them and alot of good in America, how pathetic it is that staff wasn't able to respond in force, and many other points.

What were you trying to convince people of with this, or were you just looking for a group to make angry comments at the news with you?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 04:42:28 AM »