Author Topic: Curruption with Bibi.  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Curruption with Bibi.
« on: February 20, 2018, 03:51:44 PM »
What do you guys think about the curruption surrounding Bibi?  Are we going to have a JTF video about this topic.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Curruption with Bibi.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 05:25:43 PM »
To my understanding, he didn't took bribes didn't sell jobs or contracts, didn't steal from anyone. There are definitely moral and ethical faults in the way he and his family accepted and requested gifts and benefits and it looks like one has to have a certain ultra high net worth to be considered a 'friend' of Bibi. And Sarah is somewhat unstable or crazy but it's nothing new and who cares it's not like she was elected to PM.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 06:57:07 PM »
To my understanding, he didn't took bribes didn't sell jobs or contracts, didn't steal from anyone. There are definitely moral and ethical faults in the way he and his family accepted and requested gifts and benefits and it looks like one has to have a certain ultra high net worth to be considered a 'friend' of Bibi. And Sarah is somewhat unstable or crazy but it's nothing new and who cares it's not like she was elected to PM.

The more I'm reading into this,  the more I'm starting to wonder if its purely politically motivated.  There's no question that corruption exists in every area of politics... but it seems like the leftists always get a free pass.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 08:34:50 AM »
The more I'm reading into this,  the more I'm starting to wonder if its purely politically motivated.  There's no question that corruption exists in every area of politics... but it seems like the leftists always get a free pass.
It is motivated ..on his part.
the first question that everyone should ask is " who is benefiting from the crime ? ...Bobo netanyahu.
additionally the charges are ridiculous compared to similar cases and knowing the man then no tryue dificulty to draw thiis conclusion!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 01:04:42 PM »
He might end up not only removed from office but jailed and the legal expenses are going to mount to a level that will hurt a even rich guy like Netanyahu.
It is motivated ..on his part.
the first question that everyone should ask is " who is benefiting from the crime ? ...Bobo netanyahu.
additionally the charges are ridiculous compared to similar cases and knowing the man then no tryue dificulty to draw thiis conclusion!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2018, 11:19:53 AM »
Netanyahu is a friend of India. He should stay.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 10:42:52 AM »
I'm sure that Chaim will do a video saying how horrible Bibi is again.