Author Topic: Paris Jackson Says She's Black  (Read 3842 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Paris Jackson Says She's Black
« on: March 07, 2018, 10:54:30 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/please-stop-lightening-paris-jacksons-skin-thank-170417390.html

She said with her hair blonde she looks like she's from Finland but she considers herself black. She thinks she's mixed race. Most likely she is 100% white. She looks like she has blue or green eyes also unless she wears color contact lenses. She refuses to believe Michael Jackson is not her father.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Paris Jackson Says She's Black
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 03:54:21 PM »
She's also half white.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 06:31:35 PM »
She's also half white.

That's if you believe that Michael Jackson is her father. Michael Jackson died white but he was born black, was biologically black, and had black facial features. Paris Jackson isn't any of that. She's actually an attractive woman other than the fact that she defaced her body.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 07:42:15 AM »

That's if you believe that Michael Jackson is her father. Michael Jackson died white but he was born black, was biologically black, and had black facial features. Paris Jackson isn't any of that. She's actually an attractive woman other than the fact that she defaced her body.
How did she deface her body?
She definately does not look like a mulatto she looks pure white.
I think she was adopted as was her brother.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 09:13:18 AM »
She is culturally black trash.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 10:13:19 AM »
How did she deface her body?

She's covered in tattoos.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 12:37:34 PM »
She has green eyes. It may mean that she has some near or distant black genetic connection as well.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 02:36:23 PM »
Whatever she is, Paris Jackson (who I don't think is really Michael Jackson's child) is a Heathen, a Pagan. And given the world's entertainment industry and it's Elites, probably a Partisan of Satan.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 04:30:51 PM »
She has green eyes. It may mean that she has some near or distant black genetic connection as well.

What does that have to do with it? Green eyes are a white gene. Green eyes in blacks is proof that they have partial white ancestry. It doesn't prove black ancestry at all. There are black genes that could though. Black facial features and hair texture are black genes.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 02:28:38 PM »

What does that have to do with it? Green eyes are a white gene. Green eyes in blacks is proof that they have partial white ancestry. It doesn't prove black ancestry at all. There are black genes that could though. Black facial features and hair texture are black genes.

I know that your point is basically correct. But I have seen many queer looking green eyed dark colored girls belonging to the remote dark skinned villages and forest dwellings, where there was no chance of the entrance of the white skin. The only difference was that the eyes of Paris Jackson are light green but the eyes I saw were very dark green.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 05:39:58 PM »
I understand your point, but I don't think that the Negroes were originally as they are now anyway. Centuries of isolation because of primitive ways and diseases like malaria which kept many outsiders out, made the sub-saharan african different from other types of men. It could well be that recessive traits popped up without Caucasian admixture.

But not with Paris Jackson, she's as white as I am, 100%.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2018, 09:19:05 PM »
What a silly thread.  :o
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2018, 01:14:46 PM »
Yes, it's unfortunate that there are such silly people out there, who don't know who or what they are, but more importantly don't know G-D. I think the last mentioned problem leads to the first mentioned.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2018, 07:51:29 PM »
Why does she have a bull ring on her snout?
Why do people insult themselves?
Why do people mutilate themselves?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2018, 03:49:33 PM »
I don't think any of MJ's kids are his.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2018, 07:08:36 PM »
I don't think any of MJ's kids are his.

His third might be his. I gave his sperm to a woman to give birth to his son who looks black. I don't think he had relations with her.

His white kids are not his. I think their mother might not even be their mother. I think I heard that she was a surrogate carrier of another woman's eggs that were impgrenated with another man's sperm.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2018, 10:03:14 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/please-stop-lightening-paris-jacksons-skin-thank-170417390.html

She said with her hair blonde she looks like she's from Finland but she considers herself black. She thinks she's mixed race. Most likely she is 100% white. She looks like she has blue or green eyes also unless she wears color contact lenses. She refuses to believe Michael Jackson is not her father.

She just needs to 'friz up her hair' and she'll get into Harvard with a 2.0 GPA.