Author Topic: RARE- Rabbi Meir Kahane walking through the streets of Jerusalem  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Rabbi Meir Kahane walking through the streets of Jerusalem in Hebrew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo3I3PbfxTg

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: RARE- Rabbi Meir Kahane walking through the streets of Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 08:04:43 AM »
It would have been great to speak with the Rabbi and get his thoughts.      Jesus the rabbi,  also rode through the streets of Jerusalem on a donkey before his crucifixion.  Passover is coming soon.  Jesus exemplified the humility of sacrificial love for all.    True love is costly.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: RARE- Rabbi Meir Kahane walking through the streets of Jerusalem
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 10:49:01 AM »
It would have been great to speak with the Rabbi and get his thoughts.      Jesus the rabbi,  also rode through the streets of Jerusalem on a donkey before his crucifixion.  Passover is coming soon.  Jesus exemplified the humility of sacrificial love for all.    True love is costly.

Rabbi Kahane was Mashiach Ben Yosef. Yeshu is not a mashiach. The Xtians copied Mashiach Ben Yosef and applied it to Yeshu. They also invented the term "anti-x" to which I think they applied it to something from the prophets about an evil person. I remember seeing something about Kahanist theology on Kahane.org that there would be two people assassinated, one evil and one good. The evil was Rabin and the good was Rabbi Kahane. Instead of Rabin and Rabbi Kahane, the Xtians changed it to the anti-x and Yeshu. Of course Mashiach Ben Yosef is not Mashiach Ben David. But the Xtians think "Yeshu will come back as Mashiach Ben David".