Author Topic: Fox News anchor comes out as a homosexual.  (Read 4074 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Fox News anchor comes out as a homosexual.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 07:14:35 PM »
He is a POS.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 03:21:07 PM »
It figures that he is a rump ranger!!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 12:12:31 AM »
This is from may 2017. Everyone knows he's a faggot for the last while, he's part of the marketing strategy to the oxymoron "conservative homosexuals".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 12:30:26 AM »
This is from may 2017. Everyone knows he's a faggot for the last while, he's part of the marketing strategy to the oxymoron "conservative homosexuals".

I didn't know until Yahoo had an article about him in which he calls out the FOX opinion shows that are on at night such as Hannity. He doesn't like how Hannity likes Trump except he does it from the Left. JTF does it from the Right. The article said he has a "boyfriend" so I did a search for FOX anchor and homosexual and got a lot of old articles about him come up. I just knew he was an Establishment fraud. Only now do did I found it he's homosexual.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 12:41:11 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 12:33:52 AM »

I didn't know until Yahoo had an article about him in which he calls out the FOX opinion shows that are on at night such as Hannity. He doesn't like how Hannity likes Trump except he does it from the Left. JTF does it from the Right. The article said he has a "boyfriend" so I did a search for FOX anchor and homosexual and got a lot of old article about him come up. I just knew he was an Establishment fraud. Only now do did I found it he's homosexual.

He's a leftist that puts on the right wing facade like a homosexual that puts on a fake 16 year old drama-prone girl voice.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2018, 08:57:04 PM »
Now for Michael Savage to follow suit.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 08:50:30 PM »
Do people 'come out' anymore?  I thought it was just assumed for entertainers.

I wonder if the Jews made him gay... after-all... according to the great Minister Farakoon... Jews poison the water supply in order to make blacks more effeminate.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 04:37:36 AM »
He was totally outed before he was officially out. Sort of like Kevin Spacey and Jodie Foster.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 08:51:50 AM »
I don't know if I hate talking about reporters making themselves the news or faggots more. Pack of frauds and degenerates. Ironically, telling everyone he's homosexual is a great way to make sure they can't fire him, in today's insane environment.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2018, 10:17:19 AM »
Now for Michael Savage to follow suit.

Its obvious about Michael Weiner.
Maybe he is straight when he takes his many meds.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2018, 10:48:48 AM »

Its obvious about Michael Weiner.
Maybe he is straight when he takes his many meds.

I don't actually watch the show or know basically anything about him. Why are you two saying this?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2018, 01:35:34 PM »
Society has made it too easy to help gays live their gay dreams out rather than work on not behaving in that manner. 

Whether it is an inclination one is born with or develops over the course of his/her life, the behavior which ensues is the problem.

And I can't stand how "Progressives" try to change nature with all that crap.

No one should get a medal for coming out.. rather a medal when he controls his urges.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2018, 01:36:30 PM »
I don't actually watch the show or know basically anything about him. Why are you two saying this?

He has a radio show.  Michael Savage.  Original name: Michael Weiner.   He doesn't come accross as homosexual, but I guess anything is possible.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2018, 01:51:59 PM »
Society has made it too easy to help gays live their gay dreams out rather than work on not behaving in that manner. 

Whether it is an inclination one is born with or develops over the course of his/her life, the behavior which ensues is the problem.

And I can't stand how "Progressives" try to change nature with all that crap.

No one should get a medal for coming out.. rather a medal when he controls his urges.

I think there is a tiny percentage of people who really are completely hardwired homos....  but thats pretty rare, and there are a much larger percentage that are 'confused', but back in the days... society would give guidance to these people to lead a normal life, to have a family, etc.
Now that percentage is encouraged to become homos.

The issue is much worse with Transgenderism.  It's very common for children to have self-image problems...  especially when they are starting to mature/develop.  Now progressives pray on these children... and tell them that they need to butcher their bodies.. wear dresses... and use a special bathroom.  That's nothing but leftist child abuse.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2018, 08:34:19 AM »
It's people trying to defy the nature Gd created for us.  And you know what happens when one tries to defy gravity....

I think there is a tiny percentage of people who really are completely hardwired homos....  but thats pretty rare, and there are a much larger percentage that are 'confused', but back in the days... society would give guidance to these people to lead a normal life, to have a family, etc.
Now that percentage is encouraged to become homos.

The issue is much worse with Transgenderism.  It's very common for children to have self-image problems...  especially when they are starting to mature/develop.  Now progressives pray on these children... and tell them that they need to butcher their bodies.. wear dresses... and use a special bathroom.  That's nothing but leftist child abuse.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2018, 06:49:30 PM »
I used to know quite a few days in college.  Most of then knee from a young age that they were different.  And thinking about them now, I can't imagine any of them ever bring with women.  Also I wouldn't want to be married to a man that had no attraction to women at all.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2018, 08:18:31 AM »
I knew he was gay.   He is most certainly not a Conservative and spins for the Left.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2018, 11:22:14 AM »
I used to know quite a few days in college.  Most of then knee from a young age that they were different.  And thinking about them now, I can't imagine any of them ever bring with women.  Also I wouldn't want to be married to a man that had no attraction to women at all.

I think society has made it even easier for them to pursue that life style.  Ideally, an individual is fears Gd and believes the Torah is divine, he would try not to behave on his desire of homosexual behavior.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2018, 12:46:22 PM »
I think society has made it even easier for them to pursue that life style.  Ideally, an individual is fears Gd and believes the Torah is divine, he would try not to behave on his desire of homosexual behavior.
And who is at the forefront of pushing this abomination?
You guess it the G-dless JINOs of the reform & "conservative" (sic) movements!!!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2018, 12:05:18 AM »
That fag is such an Anti-Semite. While reporting the news today on Israel, he went out of his way to say "the occupied Golan Heights". He already said Golan Heights and then repeated it with the word "occupied". He should take his fake news elsewhere such as CNN where he belongs.