Author Topic: Jews control the weather  (Read 2598 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Jews control the weather
« on: March 19, 2018, 10:22:15 AM »
How do you do it?
What's the secret?
How are you guys able to control the weather?
Can you guys empty the clouds at night so we can have sunny days.

http://www.newsweek.com/dc-councilman-trayon-white-sr-suggested-jews-control-weather-says-sorry-850610
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jews control the weather
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 02:52:54 PM »
Otherwise who else is bringing the global warming too fast.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 04:59:30 PM »
I am not at liberty to disclose that information.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 07:38:27 PM »
We don't control the weather. We petition the Rain Maker. He can cause bad weather to punish evil people. If liberals claim there is global warming, the effects of so-called global warming are only a punishment by G-d for evil.

Tal U’Matar: The Prayer for Dew and Rain

Rabbi Jack Abramowitz

In the winter months, the words “v’tein tal u’matar livracha” (“send dew and rain for a blessing”) are inserted in Shemoneh Esrei, in the bracha “Birkat HaShanim.” (That’s the one that ends “m’vareich hashanim”). Outside of Israel, we start saying the request for dew and rain at Maariv on the sixtieth day after Tekufat Tishrei, which is typically the fifth of December; in the year before a leap year in the solar calendar, December 6. In Israel, this insertion begins on 7 Cheshvan. In either case, it is recited until Pesach.

What If I Forget to Say Tal u’Matar?

If one accidentally omitted tal u’matar, here’s how he should proceed:
•If he remembers before completing the blessing of “m’vareich hashanim,” he says it there and continues with the words “v’sabeinu….” He completes the bracha as per usual.
•If he only remembered after finishing the bracha, he can insert tal u’matar in the blessing of “shema koleinu,” after the words “reikam al tashiveinu.” He then continues “ki Atah shomei’ah…” and finishes that blessing as per usual.
•If he passed that part of “shema koleinu” and only remembered after saying “Baruch Atah” in the conclusion of that bracha, then so long as he has not yet said G-d’s Name, he can say tal u’matar and continue “ki Atah shomei’ah….”
•If he only remembered after finishing the bracha of “shema koleinu,” he must go back to the bracha of “m’vareich hashanim,” where tal u’matar should have been inserted in the first place. (If he hasn’t yet started the blessing “r’tzei,” he can still say tal u’matar.)
•If a person only realized he forgot tal u’matar after saying the verse “yihiyu l’ratzon” at the end of Shemoneh Esrei, he must go back to the beginning and say the entire Amidah again.

What If I Say Tal U’Matar When I Shouldn’t?

If someone accidentally said tal u’matar in the summer months, he must return to the start of the bracha “bareich aleinu.” If he didn’t remember until after saying the verse “yihiyu l’ratzon” at the end of Shemoneh Esrei, he must repeat the entire Amidah.

What If I Can’t Remember Whether or Not I Said Tal U’Matar?

If one cannot recall whether or not he inserted tal u’matar, the way to proceed is based on how long we have been saying it. If we have been saying it for 30 days or fewer, we assume that force of habit has not yet kicked in. In such a case, one probably did not insert tal u’matar, so he must repeat Shemoneh Esrei. After 30 days, we assume that one inserted it through force of habit and he need not say Shemoneh Esrei again.

Other Situations

If someone erred during Maariv on the first night of Pesach and started saying the weekday Shemoneh Esrei, if he remembered after starting the blessing “bareich aleinu,” he must finish saying that bracha but he does not say tal u’matar since the congregation does not say it on that day.

The same is true if the first day to say tal u’matar falls on Shabbos. If someone accidentally recited the weekday Shemoneh Esrei and realized his error after starting “bareich aleinu,” he would not insert tal u’matar since the congregation is not yet saying it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 08:27:18 PM »
How do you do it?
What's the secret?
How are you guys able to control the weather?
Can you guys empty the clouds at night so we can have sunny days.

http://www.newsweek.com/dc-councilman-trayon-white-sr-suggested-jews-control-weather-says-sorry-850610

Well...   we have a secret 'weather creation machine' inside if a secret layer in a hollowed-out volcano.  Its the same machine we used to kill the dinosaurs with... (ooops, I let out another secret)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 01:38:19 PM »
Yes..us Jews including me.. I literally thought: "More snow in march please please please" and walla..more snow tomorrow..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 07:07:28 PM »
Yes..us Jews including me.. I literally thought: "More snow in march please please please" and walla..more snow tomorrow..

I thought Jews were responsible for "global warming".

The church across the street from my synagogue has on their sign "Whoever Prayed For Snow, Please Stop" or something like that. Jews pray for rain. Snow is included in the prayer for rain since melted snow is beneficial when it turns to water. In Israel, the snow from Mount Hermon melts and goes to the Kinneret and is part of Israel's drinking water.

The same church has had other comments on their sign in the past like "We Believe In The Separation of Church and Hate" and "'G-d bless' the 'LGBT community'". The quotation within the quote is my emphasis since G-d does not bless that type of evil. The church is Presbyterian so it's part of the phony Xtian mainline Protestants.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 07:40:34 PM »

Why? Make it stop now! Don't forget, you live in the NYC metro area too.

I'm going to do an anti-snow dance now.
 :dance:
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2018, 08:31:48 AM »
Why? Make it stop now! Don't forget, you live in the NYC metro area too.

I'm going to do an anti-snow dance now.
 :dance:

Delay pollen season ..delay pollen season :dance:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2018, 12:32:30 PM »
There are some people who think otherwise. They think that the global warming is very much normal but there is no more global cooling because the Jews are not interested in it.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2018, 12:36:21 PM »
There are some people who think otherwise. They think that the global warming is very much normal but there is no more global cooling because the Jews are not interested in it.

I wonder if these are people who are part of the 'flat earth society'.  After-all... the spherical earth is a conspiracy by the Jews to keep people from finding the edges.. where we hide all the Jewish gold.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2018, 03:28:58 PM »
I wonder if these are people who are part of the 'flat earth society'.  After-all... the spherical earth is a conspiracy by the Jews to keep people from finding the edges.. where we hide all the Jewish gold.

I think these people belong to the 'Inverted flat earth society'. They are unhappy because the Jews are not allowing the people to fall down from the inverted earth.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2018, 08:17:23 AM »
God Controls the weather and the seasons,  the earths rotation on its axis.      Climate Change is Bogus and used to push the world into the globalist agenda.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2018, 10:09:51 AM »
I thought it was Mr. G who was in charge of the weather.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2018, 02:26:24 PM »

Funny you should say that, because the Koran actually says the world is flat, like a carpet. I can see the Islamists being behind the stupid Flat Earth phenomenon, in order to get people thinking Islam is true.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2018, 03:31:34 PM »
Funny you should say that, because the Koran actually says the world is flat, like a carpet. I can see the Islamists being behind the stupid Flat Earth phenomenon, in order to get people thinking Islam is true.

Rather the universe is somewhat flat. So the Koranists may be confusing between the Earth and the Universe. Lol!