Author Topic: Should Sean Hannity be fired by Fox News?  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Should Sean Hannity be fired by Fox News?
« on: April 09, 2018, 03:42:33 PM »
The reason for this topic is that I feel that Sean Hannity should be fired by Fox News for making of a phony conspiracy about a DNC aide who was killed 2 years ago.  According to Hannity, this aide was a "snitch" for the website wikileaks. So, the Democrats ordered a "hit" like the Mafia to kill this guy.  But, the guy who runs Wikileaks put out a statement saying that this aide was "never a source for my website".  Well, Hannity is still pushing this story till he was told to stop by his bosses at Fox News.  Now, the aide's family are now suing Fox News because they were pushing this story for over a year.  Hannity more than anyone at Fox News was pushing this story.  So, he should lose his job now.  I get a kick out of Hannity because he is complaing of CNN and MSNBC making stuff up for his president, but it's OK for him to make up this story. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Should Sean Hannity be fired by Fox News?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 03:28:27 PM »
The reason for this topic is that I feel that Sean Hannity should be fired by Fox News for making of a phony conspiracy about a DNC aide who was killed 2 years ago.  According to Hannity, this aide was a "snitch" for the website wikileaks. So, the Democrats ordered a "hit" like the Mafia to kill this guy.  But, the guy who runs Wikileaks put out a statement saying that this aide was "never a source for my website".  Well, Hannity is still pushing this story till he was told to stop by his bosses at Fox News.  Now, the aide's family are now suing Fox News because they were pushing this story for over a year.  Hannity more than anyone at Fox News was pushing this story.  So, he should lose his job now.  I get a kick out of Hannity because he is complaing of CNN and MSNBC making stuff up for his president, but it's OK for him to make up this story.

While I agree that Sean is very partisan... he is one of the most pro-Israel journalist I've seen. 

I was watching Mark Levin's new show on Fox... and he's quite good.... entertaining... but also, very knowledgeable about politics and law.  Also... he seems to be pro-Israel as well.