Author Topic: Muslim London Mayor calls for 'Knife Control' to cut down on surging violence  (Read 3273 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Now that London has a higher murder rate than New York... .they want to attack Knife ownership.  I am sure that will make a difference.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/08/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-targets-knives-as-murder-rate-spikes-there-is-never-reason-to-carry-knife.html

London Mayor Sadiq Khan announced a tough crackdown on knives Sunday as the city reels from a spike in stabbings that have led its number of homicides to top New York City's for two straight months.

He tweeted: “No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law.”

London has seen more than 50 homicides already in 2018.

Most of the city’s murder victims have been stabbed to death, as guns are tightly restricted in Britain and shootings are relatively rare.

If the bloody trend continues, London will far surpass the 130 murders in 2017 and reach a number not seen since the early 2000s.

In February and March, London hit the unwanted milestone of recording more homicides than New York, the first time in modern history, as Fox News previously reported.

The cities are roughly the same size, with more than 8 million people, and have similar extremes of poverty and wealth, but London has never recorded more murders in a year than the U.S. metropolis. New York had 290 homicides in 2017, the lowest number in decades.

There are multiple candidates to blame for the city’s rising homicide rate, investigators have said. Police and community workers say London’s surge is driven in part by battles over control of the illegal drug trade and a “postcode war” between street gangs.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are multiple candidates to blame for the city’s rising homicide rate, investigators have said. Police and community workers say London’s surge is driven in part by battles over control of the illegal drug trade and a “postcode war” between street gangs.

Are the attackers mostly Muslim? Is it Muslim infighting?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Are the attackers mostly Muslim? Is it Muslim infighting?

Yep.  I think 90% are Muslim Males fresh off the boat.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
With such trends, the Pakistani muslamic terrorists can start a muslamic infighting among themselves at any time.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yep.  I think 90% are Muslim Males fresh off the boat.

Is it Muslim on Muslim only? Is any of it terrorist attacks on infidels? We only hear about terrorist attacks in London when it happens on a larger scale. I guess the Muslim mayor is against calling individual stabbing attacks Muslim terrorism.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Is it Muslim on Muslim only? Is any of it terrorist attacks on infidels? We only hear about terrorist attacks in London when it happens on a larger scale. I guess the Muslim mayor is against calling individual stabbing attacks Muslim terrorism.

It's mostly M on M... but they attack cops, and infidels as well.  Its such a common occurrence... that all of London is becoming a no-go zone.  I heard they had 7 Muslim stabbings in one day.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
So is the stabbing of infidels based on Islam or are they just criminals like we have in the US in the inner cities?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
So is the stabbing of infidels based on Islam or are they just criminals like we have in the US in the inner cities?

From what I've read... its mostly Islam on Islam.... so the majority is not infidel targeting.  But there is a sizable jihad element there.  My sister went to London for 3 days.. and in those 3 days... there were 2 terrorist attacks (where the assailant was yelling Alah Akbar!) in both cases.  It's far more prevalent than the media portrays it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
From what I've read... its mostly Islam on Islam.... so the majority is not infidel targeting.  But there is a sizable jihad element there.  My sister went to London for 3 days.. and in those 3 days... there were 2 terrorist attacks (where the assailant was yelling Alah Akbar!) in both cases.  It's far more prevalent than the media portrays it.

Are all of the attacks on Non-Muslims based on Islam or are some just like the crimes committed in the US inner cities with the victims just happening to be Non-Muslim?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Are all of the attacks on Non-Muslims based on Islam or are some just like the crimes committed in the US inner cities with the victims just happening to be Non-Muslim?

I just don't have the percentages.  I only know of two recent attacks on infidels where the attackers yelled "Ala Akbar'.  But London is still nowhere near what it is like in Paris... but at the current rate... it may be in the future

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I just don't have the percentages.  I only know of two recent attacks on infidels where the attackers yelled "Ala Akbar'.  But London is still nowhere near what it is like in Paris... but at the current rate... it may be in the future

Do you think some of the attacks are just like the crimes committed in the US inner cities with the victims just happening to be Non-Muslim?