Author Topic: Ron Paul on who he thinks gassed the rebels  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ron Paul on who he thinks gassed the rebels
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 01:02:47 PM »
Some of the Trump supporters are even bigger Putin supporters.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 03:08:48 PM »
Some of the Trump supporters are even bigger Putin supporters.

Ron Paul is an outpspoken never-Trumper... he refused to support Trump... even when his son, Rand... endorsed him towards the end of the election cycle.  I think Ron is nearing dementia at this point.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 05:40:46 PM »
Yes he is a POS but I meant more broadly when I read comments or even articles or watch some of the youtube pro trump channels. It's even worse in Europe, where many of the right wingers idolize Putin.
Ron Paul is an outpspoken never-Trumper... he refused to support Trump... even when his son, Rand... endorsed him towards the end of the election cycle.  I think Ron is nearing dementia at this point.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 03:43:58 PM »
Whosoever has done it, it is a case of the muslamic infighting.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 09:12:15 PM »
Yes he is a POS but I meant more broadly when I read comments or even articles or watch some of the youtube pro trump channels. It's even worse in Europe, where many of the right wingers idolize Putin.

Well... there are definitely similarities... probably a lot of overlap as well... and yes.. I see their stupid posts all the time.  After the terrorist attack in Paris...about half of the youtube 'comments' were conspiracies about how the CIA secretly planned the attack.  That doesn't represent what the average American thinks... that represents this tiny group of lunatic binge posters.  I even see their posts on Jewish and Israeli sites.

The percentage of American's that supported Ron Paul is actually tiny... around 1 -2%...  they're generally unemployed tin-foil hat wearing idiots... and spend most of their day trolling on message boards, posting conspiracies, and taking part in nonsense online polls.  But again.. they are a tiny percentage... we always see this when we look at the 'actual' election results.

During the last election... the Russians, and the tinfoil-hat Paulistinians were actively posting on both Bernie Sanders and Trump message boards.... because they were both seen as anti-establishment.  This was pointed out in the Mueller 'investigation'... the bot distribution was equal.

But in the end... Russia didn't spend a penny on sending people to 'pro-Trump' rallies.  They paid kids to attend anti-Trump rallies.  Not because they supported Hillary... but because it was always about trying to destabilize and mock our democracy.

I'm no fan of Trump's stupid statements early on about 'getting along' with Putin... but if anything... Trump is turning out to be Putin's worst nightmare.  I'm sure Putin would much prefer another term of Obama.  And the fact that the R. Paul supporters are too stupid to figure this out doesn't surprise me.  They are about as dumb as the members of the Nation of Islam.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 12:18:55 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                          :fist:

When he says "the neocons in this country that have their agenda" most likely means  on his behalf, he's referring to  the Jews. Perhaps Ron (Mr. Magoo) is anti Semitic! >:(

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 11:59:47 AM »
Well... there are definitely similarities... probably a lot of overlap as well... and yes.. I see their stupid posts all the time.  After the terrorist attack in Paris...about half of the youtube 'comments' were conspiracies about how the CIA secretly planned the attack.  That doesn't represent what the average American thinks... that represents this tiny group of lunatic binge posters.  I even see their posts on Jewish and Israeli sites.

The percentage of American's that supported Ron Paul is actually tiny... around 1 -2%...  they're generally unemployed tin-foil hat wearing idiots... and spend most of their day trolling on message boards, posting conspiracies, and taking part in nonsense online polls.  But again.. they are a tiny percentage... we always see this when we look at the 'actual' election results.

During the last election... the Russians, and the tinfoil-hat Paulistinians were actively posting on both Bernie Sanders and Trump message boards.... because they were both seen as anti-establishment.  This was pointed out in the Mueller 'investigation'... the bot distribution was equal.

But in the end... Russia didn't spend a penny on sending people to 'pro-Trump' rallies.  They paid kids to attend anti-Trump rallies.  Not because they supported Hillary... but because it was always about trying to destabilize and mock our democracy.

I'm no fan of Trump's stupid statements early on about 'getting along' with Putin... but if anything... Trump is turning out to be Putin's worst nightmare.  I'm sure Putin would much prefer another term of Obama.  And the fact that the R. Paul supporters are too stupid to figure this out doesn't surprise me.  They are about as dumb as the members of the Nation of Islam.

Paulbots are generally referred to as vampires, because they only come out at night.

If Russia is sending people to anti-Trump rallies to destabilize, it would probably be in the benefit of their plan to also have provocateurs in the pro-Trump camp. Considering how hard the Trumpers defend pootey poot, they probably have all talked to at least one.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge