Author Topic: Homosexual Lawyer Adds To Global Warming In Suicide  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Homosexual Lawyer Adds To Global Warming In Suicide
« on: April 15, 2018, 12:03:37 PM »
I thought he's protesting "global warming". I thought burning human flesh adds to pollutuion.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-lawyer-burns-himself-to-death-in-protest/ar-AAvTG9i?ocid=spartandhp

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Homosexual Lawyer Adds To Global Warming In Suicide
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 02:19:12 PM »
Insanity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 12:13:42 PM »
The global warming issue web of tricks and lies.

To start with, you need to walk around China with a mask, so pollution is a thing, a bad thing, and we should find ways to not poison everything we touch.

Global warming is now called climate change, so it can mean whatever, and it's a made-up arrogant theory that is too stupid to waste time on. They use it to give corporations they like billions of dollars to release their carbon emissions, which aren't the problem, and allow them to increase their sulfur and other toxic waste emissions, which are one of them.

To get people to back their multibillion dollar cash grab, they get them to blame global warming on themselves, although the average person will pollute as much in their lives as a big smokestack does in an hour. Self hatred is easy to exploit in couple dozen ways, and I just got bored so I don't want to keep writing this, but that mix of emotions specifically has made them useful for the New Age (religion without morality guys) agenda.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 01:21:29 PM »
maybe more like him will follow suit
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein