Author Topic: Democrat who said 'Jews Control weather' visits Holocaust museum... walks out  (Read 2795 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
This guys a poster-boy from the DNC:

Maybe he got angry when he couldnt find our weather-making machine in the museum. But in the end, its ok, because I made it hail on him on his way home.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jews-control-weather-politician-walks-out-midway-through-holocaust-museum-tour/

‘Jews control weather’ politician walks out midway through Holocaust museum tour

WASHINGTON  — The Washington, D.C., councilman who suggested on Facebook that rich Jews control the weather visited the US Holocaust Memorial Museum and left halfway through the 90-minute tour.

Trayon White Sr. did not say goodbye to his hosts, the Washington Post reported. Rabbi Batya Glazer of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington, who accompanied White on Wednesday’s tour, texted him to ask his whereabouts. White wrote back that he hoped to see her outside the museum but he had to leave soon for an event in the 8th Ward, which he represents.

White was standing alone on the sidewalk outside the museum by the time the tour was over. Glazer said she found his behavior “confusing.”

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He was late to KFC.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
That animal looks like a naggerfaggot.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Jews could not control even his lips, mouth and nose.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Jews could not control even his lips, mouth and nose.
He's one ugly sucker.  And dumb, too.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I don't like it when some of these Jews invite Jew haters to Holocaust museums.  They're basically saying, please stop being mean to us, since the Nazis killed so many of us 80 years ago.  It comes across as Jews grovelling to Jew haters and begging to be liked.  They have to stop it.  From now on, people like this ugly numb skull should be given a big fat F- you by self respecting Jews. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I don't like it when some of these Jews invite Jew haters to Holocaust museums.  They're basically saying, please stop being mean to us, since the Nazis killed so many of us 80 years ago.  It comes across as Jews grovelling to Jew haters and begging to be liked.  They have to stop it.  From now on, people like this ugly numb skull should be given a big fat F- you by self respecting Jews.

I definitely agree.... and I think the vast majority of Jews agree.

But it's such a typical reaction from leftists... the idea that people who hate Jews just need to 'courted' by the intellectual-leftist JINO. 

According to the JINO... if we had just sent Hitler and his henchman to 'sensitivity' training... then there would be no holocaust.  The truth is... the only thing we shoulda done is killed more Nazis.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Piece of crap

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
He was late to KFC.
Nah Popeyes they prefer Popeyes.
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D