Author Topic: Muslim wears a yarmulke as an 'experiment' in Berlin, gets beaten.  (Read 3500 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
This 'experiment' was actually done so that the Muslim could prove that violence against Jews is fake.

http://www.wnd.com/2018/04/yarmulke-wearing-pretend-jew-beaten-by-muslims-in-germany/

The 21-year-old victim, an Israeli Arab, caught the assault Tuesday on video and posted it on Twitter, where it went viral, accentuating growing anti-Semitism in Germany amid a massive influx of immigrants from Muslim nations.

The Syrian man whipped the Israeli, identified as Adam Armoush, with a belt while shouting “Yehudi!” or Jew, in Arabic, the video shows, reported the Israeli daily newspaper Haaretz.

Armoush told the German broadcaster Deutsche Welle he wore the traditional Jewish skullcap as an experiment. He explained he decided to wear the kippa after a friend told him that wearing one in Germany was unsafe, noting he refused to believe it.

“I’m not Jewish, I’m an Israeli, I grew up in Israel in an Arab family,” he said.

Armoush told the Israeli broadcaster Kan TV the attackers “kept cursing us, and my friend asked them to stop cursing.”

“They started to get angry and one of them ran to me and I knew it was important to film it because there would be no way to catch him by the time police arrived.”

Noting the rise in anti-Semitism in Europe, Haartez said Jewish students have reported anti-Semitic bullying in schools in recent months and Israeli flags were burned during a recent protest in Berlin.

Last week, Germany’s most important music prize was given to a rap band that includes the line “my body more defined than Auschwitz inmates,” drawing outrage from government officials.

Across Europe, especially among youth, “Jew-hate is the new cool,” said Abigail R. Esman, who writes from the Netherlands and New York for the Investigative Project on Terror.

In January, she wrote, an alleged arson attack took place at a suburban Paris kosher supermarket on the third anniversary of the terror attack at the kosher Hyper-Cacher market outside of Paris in which a Muslim terrorist killed four people after a standoff.

Among the attacks in France in 2017, a Jewish woman was killed by a Muslim neighbor who pushed her out a window, and a Jewish family was robbed and held hostage.

“You’re Jews, so where is the money,” the assailants allegedly said.

Sweden also has seen a disproportionate number of anti-Semitic attacks recently, Esman said. In December, Muslims hurled Molotov cocktails at Jewish teens at a synagogue party in Gothenburg, and firebombs were planted at a Jewish cemetery in Malmo.

At a Stockholm protest against President Trump’s call to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the New York Times reported, a speaker called Jews “apes and pigs,” a common anti-Jewish epithet.

And in Malmo, according to the Times, children at a Jewish kindergarten played behind bulletproof glass.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Muslim wears a yarmulke as an 'experiment' in Berlin, gets beaten.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 03:09:34 PM »
Yeah but don't many Muslims wear something similar to a yarnulka called a kufi?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 12:05:09 AM »
Not that similar to a yarmulke.  I for one can tell them easily apart.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 12:36:36 AM »
Not that similar to a yarmulke.  I for one can tell them easily apart.
Come to Israel & go to settlements like Bat Ayin,Kfar Tapuach or to the hilltops & they wear yarmulkas 10 sizes too big that look exactly like Muslim kufis.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 10:18:10 AM »
I think he was honest and good.  He tried something out himself.  He questioned common belief. He tried to seek truth.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 02:11:17 PM »
I think he was honest and good.  He tried something out himself.  He questioned common belief. He tried to seek truth.

Well, yes and no.  He did it for the purpose of proving that Jew-targeting is nonsense.  However... the fact that he saw that he was wrong, and then posted the video afterwards anyway is definitely extraordinary.  I think 99% of Muslims would have hidden it... or maybe do some CG editing to the video so that he was wearing a 'kufi' and his assailants were wearing yarmulkes.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 02:14:14 PM »
Come to Israel & go to settlements like Bat Ayin,Kfar Tapuach or to the hilltops & they wear yarmulkas 10 sizes too big that look exactly like Muslim kufis.

When it gets that large... it starts to look like the old Chinaman caps.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 05:03:05 PM »
The big kippot don't look like kufis. The only jews to my knowledge who wear something similar are Bukhari Jews:

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2018, 01:59:16 PM »
The big kippot don't look like kufis. The only jews to my knowledge who wear something similar are Bukhari Jews:

Not the Buchari kipot the big knitted ones that look like the ones that the Muslims wear

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2018, 06:10:42 PM »

If you photoshop their hats of and turn that menorah into a lasagna and then told me they were Italians, I would believe you.
I think the reason a lot of Italians look like Jews is because they probably are.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Jews
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 10:43:24 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2018, 08:38:58 AM »
Islamic Republic of Germany.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2018, 11:27:51 PM »

If you photoshop their hats of and turn that menorah into a lasagna and then told me they were Italians, I would believe you.
I think the reason a lot of Italians look like Jews is because they probably are.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Jews

Some Jews do... but 90% of American Jews are Ashkenazi, and I don't think there were very many Ashkenazi Jews in Italy.... well maybe a few in the North.

Besides, we have much larger noses than them. ;D

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2018, 12:54:01 PM »
Some Jews do... but 90% of American Jews are Ashkenazi, and I don't think there were very many Ashkenazi Jews in Italy.... well maybe a few in the North.

Besides, we have much larger noses than them. ;D

Ashkenazic Jews are descended from Jews that came to Europe through Italy. The Italian Jewish Community is among the oldest in Europe. Many were brought by the Romans after the Destruction of the Temple.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2018, 02:51:50 PM »
They are called Italkim (Italian Jews), but they have largely mingled with Sepharadi Jews. But even today you can find here and there an Italian Synagogue.

Ashkenazic Jews are descended from Jews that came to Europe through Italy. The Italian Jewish Community is among the oldest in Europe. Many were brought by the Romans after the Destruction of the Temple.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2018, 10:00:59 PM »

Yes, I know the lineage goes through there.  But the the Italian Jews are generally Italkim.  And I think I remember reading some of the Crypto-Jewish Sephardi Jews fled to Italy.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2018, 11:29:34 PM »
Yes, I know the lineage goes through there.  But the the Italian Jews are generally Italkim.  And I think I remember reading some of the Crypto-Jewish Sephardi Jews fled to Italy.
What do you mean you a Crypto Jew?
Some Hispanic Goy who thinks he has some Jewish relative from 600 years ago?
Or some Hispanic claiming so just so he can make aliyah & missionize Jews?
I am very skeptical about these so called "crypto Jews"!!!!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 12:15:16 AM by ChabadKahanist »