Author Topic: "Americans are getting fatter and dumber"  (Read 2491 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
"Americans are getting fatter and dumber"
« on: September 16, 2007, 09:22:38 AM »
Said by the Democrat, Mike Gravel, who isn't afraid to go after the other Democrats. 

Hillary and the other Democrats tried to get him banned from debates.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Americans are getting fatter and dumber"
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 09:31:46 AM »
Re:  "...Democrat, Mike Gravel..."

I heard Mike Gravel interviewed by Diane Rehm two weeks ago; his views on "what to do about Israel" were so crazy and naive that I had had a hard time believing anyone ever trusted such a fool to public office.

A dangerous man in the grand Democrat tradition.

It doesn't take a genius to bash the incompetence of Washington today.

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 09:33:35 AM »
What did he say about Israel?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 10:36:31 AM »
Re:  "...What did he [Senator Mike Gravel] say about Israel?..."

He said that "Peace" in the Middle East was instantly achievable, and that everyone in the world knows this to be true...Israel being the sole reason for conflict between Muslims and the U.S.A.

He called for the United States to immediately occupy Israel and force her to give up all of the "occupied territories"... back to the pre-1948 borders...and have the United States "create" by force of arms the PLO Nazi Hamas State that the whole world needs for there to be "Peace on Earth" and an end to the Middle East Crisis!

That, Senator Gravel said, would put an end once and for all to any reasons Muslims have for their dislike of the U.S.A.

That half-wit retard Diane Rehm nodded in agreement and mumbled "Ooooh yes!"..."You are Soooo right!"

*this infuriated me, because when I heard the Senator bashing his fellow Dems on the podium during the debate, claiming "...everyone up here on the podium next to me frightens me!..." he impressed me as someone who had wisdom achieved over the years.  Not so.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 10:43:14 AM »
I agree you with.  Gravel also seemed decent when he had stated, "I've also said that Americans are going to get the government they deserve."

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 11:27:00 AM »
I think the ESTABLISHMENT is just ecstatic about it!
Having dumb people is how you maintain your strong hold on society and have them do your biding...

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 12:53:29 PM »
That is ridiculous.  Muslims dislike Americans because there is something wrong with Islam, and not because of Israel.  Anyone who doesn't understand this is theologically retarded, and historically retraded.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 01:00:50 PM »
That is ridiculous.  Muslims dislike Americans because there is something wrong with Islam, and not because of Israel.  Anyone who doesn't understand this is theologically retarded, and historically retraded.

Actually EagleEye thats not quite true to say. The U.S being a strong ally of Israel doesn't receive much positivity from all the muslim countries who are against Israel being an official state. It may not be a sole cause of dislike but it certainly doesn't improve relations. They may say they dislike America, but they all love it while they're there, its childish.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 01:10:09 PM »
There is nothing immoral about the way Israel was founded, and if the middle-east was controlled by Hindus or Christians, and people of a relatively civilized status, the response would not be to act immature.  Islamic violence occurs worldwide.  Beslan massacure, French riots, 9/11, fighting of Hindus in India, murdering of Buddhists in Afghan, attacks on Israel, and yet, people try to blame environmental variables for Islamic behavior.  The truth is its not the environemnt, its the Koran.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 01:12:08 PM by EagleEye »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 01:13:45 PM »
There is nothing immoral about the way Israel was founded, and if the middle-east was controlled by Hindus or Christians, and people of a relatively civilized status, the response would not be to act immature.  Islamic violence occurs worldwide.  Beslan massacure, French riots, 9/11, fighting of Hindus in India, murdering of Buddhists in Afghan, and yet, people try to blame environmental variables for Islamic behavior.  The truth is its not the environemnt, its the Koran.
I'm not talking about the truth or whether Israel was founded morally or immorally! You said that the reason muslims dislike America does not involve Israel, when infact it does.The Arab world hates Israel! The Americans support Israel! So the  Arabs tend to hate America as well despite any moral or immoral situations. Its an excuse.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 01:18:08 PM »
I agree.  But even if America didn't support Israel, it would still be hated.  Just the way Saddam Hussein and Iran hated each other, yet neither supported Israel.  The middle-east is not controlled by rational people.

For instance, it was the Iranians that referred to Israel as the little Satan, but America as the Great Satan.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 03:34:23 PM »
  Unfortunately Americans do seem to be getting fatter and dumber.....IMHO

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 03:44:46 PM »
duh huh? uuuhhhh... :P
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 03:53:51 PM »
Keep housing the melangianas, and keep allowing turd-world belly rubbers in.. we'll get dumber by the day.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 05:45:47 PM »
Gravel should have a debate with Ron Paul and the could take turns bashing each political party.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 05:48:13 PM »
I heard that a study was done that gave some basic questions to students after they graduated from Harvard College as well to students who were first-year students.  It found that students did worse after having graduated. 

The study also found that students who went to schools less well-known did better.