Author Topic: Proud to be Israeli  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Proud to be Israeli
« on: May 10, 2018, 01:43:28 PM »
I think the past few weeks Israel has played its hand quite impecably. The Israeli inteligence seems to know what's going on in Syria and Iran better than the ayatollahs. The Mosad punked their nuclear secretes. I am sure Ntanyahu was coordinated with Trump when he came up public with that press conference. The IDF kick some al-quds forces ass.

So far I see a very good utilisation of diplomacy, inteligence and military power to defend our interest with minimal negative consequences.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Proud to be Israeli
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 04:09:13 PM »
I think the past few weeks Israel has played its hand quite impecably. The Israeli inteligence seems to know what's going on in Syria and Iran better than the ayatollahs. The Mosad punked their nuclear secretes. I am sure Ntanyahu was coordinated with Trump when he came up public with that press conference. The IDF kick some al-quds forces ass.

So far I see a very good utilisation of diplomacy, inteligence and military power to defend our interest with minimal negative consequences.

I am curious about Netanyahu's popularity right now, and how that corruption investigation is going.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 06:05:08 PM »
The Likud is polling currently at 35mk. That's pretty good. I don't think corruption investigation has much of an effect among the target voters.

I am curious about Netanyahu's popularity right now, and how that corruption investigation is going.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 10:48:10 PM »

It depends on how you qualify success ? Does it apply to everybody or just a minority possess this right and consequently you identify with them when they are successful? But are you sure they are successful? Because your perception depends on what the media is reporting and what if they lie....are you still successful in translation that are been perverted
anyway the most important point is do you have the same opportunity than other to develop your skill in this country, it is the barometer that allow individual to become successful otherwise just be content to live in Israel without ambition then!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 12:52:42 AM »
The Likud is polling currently at 35mk. That's pretty good. I don't think corruption investigation has much of an effect among the target voters.

I just saw him on the news addressing Jerusalem Day and the US embassy.  He's smiling from ear to ear of course... but he was talking about the other countries that will be following... after the 3 Latin American Countries.

Czechs for sure, maybe Romania.  And there are quite a few countries that will move once the leftists in power are gone.  Canada for sure.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 01:04:19 AM »
I define success by achieving your goals in the least amount of cost without relying on pure luck. But I was referring to a specific case, where Israel has set its goals at:
Ending the nuclear Iran deal, while containing Iranian expansion in Syria, and trying to avoid a serious war or serious diplomatic and economic repercussion. 

It depends on how you qualify success ? Does it apply to everybody or just a minority possess this right and consequently you identify with them when they are successful? But are you sure they are successful? Because your perception depends on what the media is reporting and what if they lie....are you still successful in translation that are been perverted
anyway the most important point is do you have the same opportunity than other to develop your skill in this country, it is the barometer that allow individual to become successful otherwise just be content to live in Israel without ambition then!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 01:20:41 AM »
The leftists are going nuts about it, they try to create diplomatic incidents by insulting the democratically elected Guatemalan president and accusing him of running a cruel evil dictatorship.
Granted Guatemala and Honduras are not exactly Switzerland but neither are China, Jordan, and Egypt, nor that Sandinista in neighboring Nicaragua.

I just saw him on the news addressing Jerusalem Day and the US embassy.  He's smiling from ear to ear of course... but he was talking about the other countries that will be following... after the 3 Latin American Countries.

Czechs for sure, maybe Romania.  And there are quite a few countries that will move once the leftists in power are gone.  Canada for sure.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 09:19:20 AM »
I define success by achieving your goals in the least amount of cost without relying on pure luck. But I was referring to a specific case, where Israel has set its goals at:
Ending the nuclear Iran deal, while containing Iranian expansion in Syria, and trying to avoid a serious war or serious diplomatic and economic repercussion.

There was nothing personal in my comment and actually in a perfect Jewish country you would be right , you made a great comment! Logically the success of Israel should be the success of all Jews.