Author Topic: Israel Wins Eurovision For Third Time  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Israel Wins Eurovision For Third Time
« on: May 13, 2018, 12:22:30 PM »
Israel won in 1978, 1979, and 2018. Israel was considered as the "winner" by evil people in 1998 when a mutilated Kohen pretending to be a woman "won". Next year will be the third time Israel hosts. Israel hosted in 1979 but declined to host in 1980 since it didn't make sense to spend the money on it for economic reasons two years in a row and because it coincided with Yom HaZikraron. 1979 was Israel's best performance since it praised G-d (Halleluyah) and seems like a classic song among the songs of the Land of Israel and won it in Jerusalem.

Israel hosted in 1999 which I consider as a consolation prize for having a fool made out of by the 1998 homosexual performance by the mutilated Kohen.

The negative side is that the concert will involve Chillul Shabbat. Hopefully they'll start it after Shabbat is over but most likely there will be Chillul Shabbat in preparation. If Israel had hosted in 1980, it would have been Erev Yom HaZikaron but starting in 2004, Yom Zikaron is postponed to Sunday Night in order to avoid Chillul Shabbat in preparation.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Israel Wins Eurovision For Third Time
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 02:36:40 PM »
Israel won in 1978, 1979, and 2018. Israel was considered as the "winner" by evil people in 1998 when a mutilated Kohen pretending to be a woman "won". Next year will be the third time Israel hosts. Israel hosted in 1979 but declined to host in 1980 since it didn't make sense to spend the money on it for economic reasons two years in a row and because it coincided with Yom HaZikraron. 1979 was Israel's best performance since it praised G-d (Halleluyah) and seems like a classic song among the songs of the Land of Israel and won it in Jerusalem.

Israel hosted in 1999 which I consider as a consolation prize for having a fool made out of by the 1998 homosexual performance by the mutilated Kohen.

The negative side is that the concert will involve Chillul Shabbat. Hopefully they'll start it after Shabbat is over but most likely there will be Chillul Shabbat in preparation. If Israel had hosted in 1980, it would have been Erev Yom HaZikaron but starting in 2004, Yom Zikaron is postponed to Sunday Night in order to avoid Chillul Shabbat in preparation.

Was it that chicken lady that won?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 10:28:25 PM »
Was it that chicken lady that won?

Yes.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 01:24:00 AM »
Not to ruin anyone's high on our great victory at Eurotrash 2018, but the sound it makes when i piss patterns in the snow is more pleasing to my taste in music than literally any song there. I have to commend the judges, to be able to determine which chicken scratch sound was better must have required Simon Cowellesque nuances in hearing skill.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 02:19:45 AM »
When it was last in Israel in 1999, I remember listening to the European entries on the computer (before ZooTube existed). I think I had them on my computer as audio files. A lot of them were good. I liked Iceland, Sweden, Denmark, England, and Malta. Israel's song was by two Israelis and two American "black Hebrews". I guess 1990's music is too good for the current young generation. Most of the songs probably sound like rap noise now. Sweden always had good songs like ABBA in in the 1970's and similar performers in the last 1990's and early 2000's. I remember watching it in Israel in 2001 and I called to vote for Sweden (You can't vote for the country you're in.) and I think they won.

A few years back, I think there was an animal that looked like a woman with a beard (maybe just a homosexual drag queen or a "transgender" animal). I thought it was for Israel but now I saw it was an Austrian.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bearded-cross-dresser-conchita-wurst-703056

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 06:55:24 AM »
The Israeli 2007 Eurovision entry "Teapacks" with their "Push the Button" song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KhPzTLQBJE

Clever lyrics sung by ugly gay Israelis desperate to out-goy the goy!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 09:26:15 AM »
Well at least it wasn't a eunuch that thinks he's a woman (Yaron Cohen AKA Sharon Cohen AKA Dana International) this time around!!!!
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2018, 10:41:16 AM »
Personally, I think that Israel "won" in order to be humiliated. I mean that singer is far from a good exampe of reprsenting Israel in the good way.
Same thing happened when Serbia "won" in 2007. It was to humiliate Serbia, because it was that disgusting lesbian Marija Šerifović.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 12:10:22 AM »
Personally, I think that Israel "won" in order to be humiliated. I mean that singer is far from a good exampe of reprsenting Israel in the good way.
Same thing happened when Serbia "won" in 2007. It was to humiliate Serbia, because it was that disgusting lesbian Marija Šerifović.

I was thinking the same thing, but the humiliation really takes place when you see your brothers saying "look at our proud representative, how our people and culture are honored today".

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 01:03:44 AM »
She has no talent at all she should perhaps be the before poster girl for Jenny Craig!!!
They probably just let her win only to make Israel look bad!!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2018, 11:27:25 AM »
I sure hope that eurovision crap victories will not be a source of pride for Israelis and Jews.. Maybe the gay ones..but that's it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2018, 11:48:44 AM »
For "Dana International", the humiliation was against Israel. He didn't feel humiliated because he's a fag and the Leftists in Europe didn't think it was humiliating because they love the homosexual agenda. It was humiliating for good Jews.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2018, 03:55:19 PM »
I wonder where she gets her clothes from?
Omar the tent maker perhaps?
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2018, 03:23:43 AM »
I sure hope that eurovision crap victories will not be a source of pride for Israelis and Jews.. Maybe the gay ones..but that's it.

It's like how we're moaning and cheering Trump like he just brought us out of slavery for the embassy move. Half the people I see cheering this for phony hasbara don't know eurovision from a ghetto freestyle-off and never heard a song, they just want to drag this around to show the world loves us, and the girl said "next year in Jerusalem", so like that actress with a fake harvard degree, she is also now Sarah-Ruth hero of the Jews this week.