Torah and Jewish Idea > Torah and Jewish Idea

The Divine Code Daily Dose

(1/114) > >>

Hrvatski Noahid:
Abraham was forty years old when he became fully aware of his Creator. When he recognized and knew Him, he began to formulate the replies to the inhabitants of Ur Kasdim and debate with them, telling them that they were not following a proper path.

He broke their idols and began to teach the people that it is fitting to serve only the G-d of the universe, and to Him alone is it fitting to bow down, sacrifice, and offer libations, so that the people of future generations would learn to recognize Him. Conversely, he realized that it is fitting to destroy and break all idolatrous images, lest people err and think that there is no One G-d, but rather only these images (the Divine Code by Rabbi Moshe Weiner, Ask Noah International, 2011, p 141-142).

Hrvatski Noahid:
One who blasphemes and then regrets his words and retracts them - even immediately - is still liable for capital punishment from a Beit Din court if he sinned by cursing G-d's Explicit Name, and it is proven by valid testimony (the Divine Code by Rabbi Moshe Weiner, Ask Noah International, 2011, p 265).

Hrvatski Noahid:
Blessed are You, G-d, the Supreme Being who bestows abundant kindness. Please endow us graciously with wisdom, understanding and knowledge. Please accept our repentance, and forgive us for our errors and sins. Grant complete healing for all our wounds and ailments. Bestow upon us all the needs for our sustenance from Your bounty.

Hasten the day of which it is said: "G-d will be King over the entire earth; in that day G-d will be One and His Name One;" "For then I will turn the peoples to pure language, so that all will call upon the Name of G-d to serve Him with one purpose;" and "They will not harm or destroy on all My holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with knowledge of G-d as water covering the sea bed."

Hear our voice, G-d, our merciful Father, have compassion upon us and accept our prayers in mercy and favor. Blessed are You, G-d, Who hears prayer (the Divine Code by Rabbi Moshe Weiner, Ask Noah International, 2011, p 104).

Israel Chai:

--- Quote from: Hrvatski Noahid on May 16, 2018, 11:21:43 AM ---Blessed are You, G-d, the Supreme Being who bestows abundant kindness. Please endow us graciously with wisdom, understanding and knowledge. Please accept our repentance, and forgive us for our errors and sins. Grant complete healing for all our wounds and ailments. Bestow upon us all the needs for our sustenance from Your bounty.

Hasten the day of which it is said: "G-d will be King over the entire earth; in that day G-d will be One and His Name One;" "For then I will turn the peoples to pure language, so that all will call upon the Name of G-d to serve Him with one purpose;" and "They will not harm or destroy on all My holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with knowledge of G-d as water covering the sea bed."

Hear our voice, G-d, our merciful Father, have compassion upon us and accept our prayers in mercy and favor. Blessed are You, G-d, Who hears prayer (the Divine Code by Rabbi Moshe Weiner, Ask Noah International, 2011, p 104).

--- End quote ---

So that's a Noachide davening? I recognize the bits and parts from the regular siddur.

Hrvatski Noahid:

--- Quote from: Israel Chai on May 17, 2018, 12:07:33 AM ---So that's a Noachide davening? I recognize the bits and parts from the regular siddur.

--- End quote ---

This is a suggested prayer. A person can pray at any time of day, and in any fitting words that he chooses, but he should be careful not to use prayers that idol worshipers composed for their liturgies, because their intention for the prayer was surely to serve their idol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version