Author Topic: Self-Hating Jews Protest Israeli Flag Ceremony At Philadelphia City Hall  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Even the Democrat Mayor who is Philadelphia's version of De Blasio said he stands with Israel. Of course he also likes Muslims and speaks about "Islamaphobia" in the US but at least he's not against the very existence of a Jewish state and isn't any worse than Israeli Establishment politicians. But the self-hating Jew activists are rabid Communists viciously opposed to Israel. Once again, self-hating Jews are worse than goy Anti-Semites.

https://kywnewsradio.radio.com/media/audio-channel/philadelphia-city-hall-raises-israeli-flag

Tali Ruskin is an evil woman who led the protest for "Jewish Voice of Peace", a pro-fakestinian organization. While the Arabs were going ape in Gaza, self-hating Jews and other Pro-Muslim activists were going ape at protests in Philadelphia.

Here is their website with all the self-hating Jews that support the fakestinians.

http://jvp-boston.org/leadership-staff/

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Tali Ruskin thinks she'll get in good with the goyim and be less hated if she sides against the Jews.   I just listened to what she said.  She makes me sick. She should put her money where her big Jew mouth is and go to Gaza and protest with the Arabs.  Chances are good  you wouldn't recognize her 15 minutes later.   

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
They want to help the enemy it is a entirely different matter

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
A mental fixation appears when anyone for instance listen to a leader and they know he is speaking non sense but instead to put it aside and forget about it! They decide to give a sense to nonsense because  leader can t spew stupidity in their view.

Say what?

What's the matter here? portray the jews as non human!

Say what?

around the world massacres occur but don't get the same attention than when jews are involved. why the dissimilar reaction to a seemingly similar situation ...because the jews got someting than others haven't

The Saudis aren't paying the media to mourn muslims, just to demand Jewish blood. Since it's the majority opinion in the West these days, people side with genocidal maniacs to look like good people.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Say what?

Say what?

The Saudis aren't paying the media to mourn muslims, just to demand Jewish blood. Since it's the majority opinion in the West these days, people side with genocidal maniacs to look like good people.

it's a confirmation that this forum is a place to comment on the news without trying to understand what motivates them. in case someone tries to initiate a discussion then you will see a particular person cltrying to shutting up any discussion before it reach a degree of comprehension

If anything bothers you, just be specific and not generalist in your critic! If the Saudis are causing self hating Jew then just explain to us how it was before ww2?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 12:48:03 PM by Yehudayaakov »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

it's a confirmation that this forum is a place to comment on the news without trying to understand what motivates them. in case someone tries to initiate a discussion then you will see a particular person cltrying to shutting up any discussion before it reach a degree of comprehension

If anything bothers you, just be specific and not generalist in your critic! If the Saudis are causing self hating Jew then just explain to us how it was before ww2?

Don't blame the forum on me, it is what you make it. I said "say what?" because I have no idea what you said, please rephrase or refine your answer if you care if I understand at all. What bothered me is that what you wrote was incomprehensible. Have you ever seen anyone try to shut me up and succeed?

I did not say that the Saudis are causing Jewish self hatred. To give you an example of what I want, I'll rephrase the sentence: The reason why the media reports on Jews killing muslims and not muslims killing muslims or other massacres is because the Saudis are paying them to demand Jewish blood, not mourn dead muslims. People react differently to the same thing because they will look politically correct if they side with genocidal maniacs over Israel. I don't disagree that it's also jealousy, but not just that.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge