Author Topic: I met Baruch Marzel today  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I met Baruch Marzel today
« on: May 16, 2018, 02:05:46 PM »
I took the tour of Hevron.  Marzel came out of his home (still lives in a carivan) to address the tour.  For some strange reason he stood right next to me somewhat invading my personal space.  I moved subtly to widen the space but he kept filling it.

I know he was feuding with Chaim some years ago but he seemed like the real deal to.  I told him it was an honor to meet him.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: I met Baruch Marzel today
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 03:33:20 PM »
And then what?
How did he know who you are?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 03:59:20 PM »
I took the tour of Hevron.  Marzel came out of his home (still lives in a carivan) to address the tour.  For some strange reason he stood right next to me somewhat invading my personal space.  I moved subtly to widen the space but he kept filling it.

I know he was feuding with Chaim some years ago but he seemed like the real deal to.  I told him it was an honor to meet him.
Why did he Ben Ari & Ben Gvir refuse to help Chaim & other Jewish activists who were having trouble making aliyah when Ben Ari was an MK  & Marzel & Ben Gvir were his assistants?
They are scum & no longer true Kahanists if they can turn their backs on any Jew wanting to make aliyah & not doing everything & anything to help them!!!
Do not be fooled by Marzel!!!!

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 04:39:54 PM »
Maybe they are true in their ideology but they have some flaws of character as we all do?
Why did he Ben Ari & Ben Gvir refuse to help Chaim & other Jewish activists who were having trouble making aliyah when Ben Ari was an MK  & Marzel & Ben Gvir were his assistants?
They are scum & no longer true Kahanists if they can turn their backs on any Jew wanting to make aliyah & not doing everything & anything to help them!!!
Do not be fooled by Marzel!!!!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 08:59:30 PM »
Maybe they are true in their ideology but they have some flaws of character as we all do?
Chaim agrees with me on this
after doing what they did to me they are irredeemable!!!!
A real Kahanist would never refuse to help any Jew with aliyah * go above & neyond to help!!!
These guys are self serving low lives & opportunists!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 11:36:41 PM »
I'm not defending them here, just very little understanding of the situation. Of course I remember they lied about Chaim, which couldn't have helped his efforts to fight the ban, but what exactly were they able to do for you?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 11:51:44 PM »
I'm not defending them here, just very little understanding of the situation. Of course I remember they lied about Chaim, which couldn't have helped his efforts to fight the ban, but what exactly were they able to do for you?
They could have at least written a letter in both cases.
At least the MK from UTJ MK Litzman wrote me a letter which got me my status which is more than Marzel & crew did for either me or Chaim.