Author Topic: Facebook Removed Page Exposing The Lie of The Fakestinians  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
There was a page exposing the lie of the existence of such a people. Now the Fakestinians created a fake page. Apparently, they reported it to Facebook and made a new page pretending to be the original but then they write Anti-Semitic content against Israel. Everyone should report this page.

https://www.facebook.com/Fakestinians-the-20th-century-invented-identity-126186701246240/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Facebook Removed Page Exposing The Lie of The Fakestinians
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 11:34:51 PM »
I just got banned because I reported a holocaust denial page and wrote on one of the holocaust denying posts "another holocaust denying goat-humper. What's new". The page is still there, called "Israel, Jews and Judaism" or something. Last time I got banned, there was an American Nazi posting Anne Frank jokes, I reported and wrote "nazi fag" and they banned both time for 30 days, and didn't touch the muslim or American Nazi. Reporting is pointless, facebook is an antisemitic hate speech site, just don't give them money by visiting the site for them to promote death to Jews. Every time you log onto facebook, Hamas gets a penny.

I would sue them to break up their monopoly over it if I was American.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Facebook Removed Page Exposing The Lie of The Fakestinians
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 11:53:12 PM »
I just got banned because I reported a holocaust denial page and wrote on one of the holocaust denying posts "another holocaust denying goat-humper. What's new". The page is still there, called "Israel, Jews and Judaism" or something. Last time I got banned, there was an American Nazi posting Anne Frank jokes, I reported and wrote "nazi fag" and they banned both time for 30 days, and didn't touch the muslim or American Nazi. Reporting is pointless, facebook is an antisemitic hate speech site, just don't give them money by visiting the site for them to promote death to Jews. Every time you log onto facebook, Hamas gets a penny.

I would sue them to break up their monopoly over it if I was American.
I got banned as well & for saying less than that to ragheads.