Author Topic: Now THIS is a MENSCH!!!!!  (Read 1452 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Now THIS is a MENSCH!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 02:17:21 PM »
Where I am, the Frenchies talk a bunch of crap to you when you speak in English, so honestly I don't really identify with lingo-supremacists. If like the dudes refused to talk to him in English, then yeah he should complain, but if they talk spanish to each other, who really gives a crap. There are so many problems and threats in America and so many bad people, this is the issue you want to war over? Also like they were working there, clearly not on welfare... then again, when I was in New York, this is how people there talk to your mothers, almost knocked out five big mouths and never met such rude people in my life, so this is like a normal conversation from what I've seen.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 12:50:39 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-lawyer-big-mouth-shut-racist-rant-viral-article-1.3994773

From the New York Daily News...

"Effective immediately, Aaron M. Schlossberg will no longer be allowed access," read a letter printed in all caps and posted Thursday afternoon outside 275 Madison Ave.

"We've decided to terminate his agreement with us," said Hayim Grant, president of Corporate Suites, the company that operates the facility that Schlossberg used for his law business.
    >:(  >:(  >:(

Hayim Grant sounds like a self-hating Jew to me. Let him rent space to either an ape or a sand-shvartze and see what happens.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 10:47:48 AM »
Ah, political correctness (self-censorship) at its best...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apb2blIq60A
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 07:26:00 PM »
Leftist somplain about him making some harsh but largely correct remark, insiting for bullying and harrasing a private citizen assainiating his character and rtying to destroy his livelihood.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 01:52:35 AM »
Those illegals outside his apartment building NEED to be arrested.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2018, 11:29:10 AM »
I'm not going to defend this guy's rant..but will defend his right to say it.

Furthermore there are a lot of people on the other side who are far worse when it comes to racism and insensitivities that get elected and get noble peace prizes..

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein