Author Topic: Yanklowitz :"Church is exactly where I need to be praying tonight"  (Read 1573 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kliTnfoXYzY

This is an "open orthodox rabbi" & a "convert"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 01:11:26 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Yanklowitz :"Church is exactly where I need to be praying tonight"
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 01:14:30 AM »
Everyone just needs to know that fakeowitz runs an open whorethodox brothel and has as much connection to Judaism as the reform or Jews for Idolatry. This topic should be moved to the Judaism section, what does a farmer in Nebraska need information on these annoying commies to improve his life with?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 02:34:44 AM »
Everyone just needs to know that fakeowitz runs an open whorethodox brothel and has as much connection to Judaism as the reform or Jews for Idolatry. This topic should be moved to the Judaism section, what does a farmer in Nebraska need information on these annoying commies to improve his life with?
Because Yanklowitz as well as his mentor Avi Weiss & his gang needs to be exposed.
Yankloiwitz is supposedly a convert no ger tzedek that I know of would walk on the same side of the street as a church let alone walk into one & pray or give a sermon wearing a talis
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 03:09:49 AM »
Because Yanklowitz as well as his mentor Avi Weiss & his gang needs to be exposed.
Yankloiwitz is supposedly a convert no ger tzedek that I know of would walk on the same side of the street as a church let alone walk into one & pray or give a sermon wearing a talis

Even Gentiles are forbidden to enter a house of idol worship.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 01:19:37 PM »

Yeah for what they are. Then they can be ignored or occasionally ridiculed like the rest of the fringe heretics.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 03:02:46 PM »
Yeah for what they are. Then they can be ignored or occasionally ridiculed like the rest of the fringe heretics.
They are a bigger danger to Judaism than reform

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 05:33:03 PM »
They are a bigger danger to Judaism than reform

They are the same but they brand themselves as us. That's the difference. When people can see that they're like the reform and not us, they will no longer be a threat.