Author Topic: Do gays control the media?  (Read 1456 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Do gays control the media?
« on: June 06, 2018, 12:03:06 AM »
I think so as every TV show you turn on nowadays they have either 2 men or 2 women are  playing tonsil hockey.
Even comic books shove gays & same sex relationships down your throat & not even the last bastion of decency & family friendly comics Archie is immune from the gay invasion!!!!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 12:25:56 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Do gays control the mrdia?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 12:13:37 AM »
I think so as every TV show you turn on nowadays they have either 2 men or 2 women are  playing tonsil hockey.
Even comic books shove gays & same sex relationships down your throat & not even the last bastion of decency & family friendly comics Archie is immune from the gay invasion!!!!

I do not watch TV or read comic books  :)
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 11:25:23 PM »

It's gotten ludicrous for sure.   And when they put it on kids entertainment, that just sickening.  I actually used to read Archie as a kid... I can't even imagine it with gay characters.

Also, they made an Archie TV show...'Riverdale'.... which is geared towards kids... and it didnt take long for them to introduce the gay character.  I think every show now has to have a token black, and a token homo.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 12:30:59 AM »
It's gotten ludicrous for sure.   And when they put it on kids entertainment, that just sickening.  I actually used to read Archie as a kid... I can't even imagine it with gay characters.

Also, they made an Archie TV show...'Riverdale'.... which is geared towards kids... and it didnt take long for them to introduce the gay character.  I think every show now has to have a token black, and a token homo.
The gay character has been in the comics for a few years at least 5 but up until the 2000s you never would have seen a queer or lesbo in Archie comics it was wholesome,pure & clean until the rump rangers took control of all the media
Not only did the comic introduce a queer character the TV show made Big Moose a switch hitter an AC/DC who goes both ways which he isn't in the comics

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 11:25:14 PM »
The gay character has been in the comics for a few years at least 5 but up until the 2000s you never would have seen a queer or lesbo in Archie comics it was wholesome,pure & clean until the rump rangers took control of all the media
Not only did the comic introduce a queer character the TV show made Big Moose a switch hitter an AC/DC who goes both ways which he isn't in the comics

Why don't they just choose one character... .and put all their agendas in that one individual.  So Big Moose can be a feminist-lesbian-transgender-nonbinary-transracial-transgenerational-transspecies-undocumented-burka-wearing-social-justice-warrior.

The key would be the burka... so we wouldnt have to look at the thing.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 11:58:25 PM »

They have a lesbo too & made Big Moose a bisexual YUCH