Israeli
Persian
Arabic/Middle Eastern (not Israeli)
Russian
Slavic/Serbian
Far East Asian
Hindis Indian
Other

Author Topic: What is everyone's nationality?  (Read 35589 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: What is everyone's nationality?
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2007, 07:24:02 AM »
I am jewish,i am against the term "israeli". :laugh:
judaism is not race or religion,judaism is nationality.
All Jews are Israeli, we are the sons and doughters of Israel .
I thought like you in the past Eitan, if you can remember, I posted a poll in the Hebrew forum "Israel or Judea", because I was against the term "Israel", just because of your reason and some more, like religous issues .
You didnt understand the meaning of the sentence,i know  i am sons and dougthers of israel.
I do understand, because there is the Israeli nationality, people can say "We are not Jews, we are Israelis" etc'.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Eitan

• Junior JTFer
  • Kahane was right
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2007, 07:26:43 AM »
I am jewish,i am against the term "israeli". :laugh:
judaism is not race or religion,judaism is nationality.
All Jews are Israeli, we are the sons and doughters of Israel .
I thought like you in the past Eitan, if you can remember, I posted a poll in the Hebrew forum "Israel or Judea", because I was against the term "Israel", just because of your reason and some more, like religous issues .
You didnt understand the meaning of the sentence,i know  i am sons and dougthers of israel.
I do understand, because there is the Israeli nationality, people can say "We are not Jews, we are Israelis" etc'.
Well there is alot,but it's different.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2007, 09:08:10 AM »
Oh, ok, if you are talking about those sections then :
I'm 60% morrocon Jew ;D, I'm 30% spenish Jew, and 10% German Jew .
But bassiclly I'm sefardic/mizrahi .

Morroco in dah house! Wassup homie!  ;D

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2007, 09:13:51 AM »
I'm from the the U.S.of A
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2007, 09:18:05 AM »
I'm from the the U.S.of A
U.S and A  ;)
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2007, 09:31:32 AM »
I'm Borats better looking brother
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2007, 09:34:09 AM »
Well i think a few more categories need to be added B.C.E. I am none of the above. I'm not European/British/French....I'm Irish...no way will i check off my heritage as being "British"

You're European...
Ireland is outside Europe it's an Island

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2007, 09:35:42 AM »

you're Kazach or English Jew?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2007, 09:36:52 AM »
Well i think a few more categories need to be added B.C.E. I am none of the above. I'm not European/British/French....I'm Irish...no way will i check off my heritage as being "British"

You're European...
But Europe, Asia and Africa are conected therefor they are one land .
We are all Africans  ;D

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2007, 09:37:23 AM »
American mixed Ukrainian, Russian, Polish and Austrian :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2007, 09:47:32 AM »
I'm 1/64 French 1/32 Austrian 1/32 Bohemian 1/16 Lithuanian, 1/8 Jewish and the rest is Polish. So I picked Slav and since our accesion to EU I'm european citisen by law; :( So I added European.      

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2007, 09:53:12 AM »
The E.U. :-\ :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2007, 10:12:17 AM »

Borat is Russian Jew .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Erica

« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2007, 10:40:30 AM »
African American.

newman

« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2007, 10:45:52 AM »
African American.

Where you born in Africa?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2007, 10:48:39 AM »
African American.

Yes - I had asked that question...are all black people African American?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2007, 10:51:13 AM »
African American.

I wish they'd go back.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2007, 11:12:02 AM »
African American.

I wish they'd go back.

If my ancestors were sold to far away land by my African brothas; I woudnot call my self African. ::)

Love your Enemy

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2007, 01:32:49 PM »
Me and both my  parents were born in America. 1 grandfather was born In Syria, 1 was born in Haiti. Both grandmothers were born in America. i have 4 great grandparents born in Syria, 2 IN america, 1 in Lebanon, and 1 in Egypt. All of my great great grandparents were born in Syria.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2007, 01:40:58 PM »
I'm 1/4 Finnish, 1/4 English, 1/8 Irish, 1/8 Scotish, 1/8 French, 1/8 Dutch.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2007, 01:49:57 PM »
I'm 1/64 French 1/32 Austrian 1/32 Bohemian 1/16 Lithuanian, 1/8 Jewish and the rest is Polish. So I picked Slav and since our accesion to EU I'm european citisen by law; :( So I added European.       

Who could you be "1/8" Jewish?

Are you Jewish?

Also, Slavic countries are in Europe geographically whether or not self-hating Europeans include it in The EU, an artificial man-made entity.

It's quite simple; One of my grand grand mathers was jewess; one half of my family lived in XIX century under Austrian-Hungarian rule other under Russian that's why I'm so uniqly blended. ;D  I'm evenagelical christian but all my close family is RC. And I know I"m geographicly European and voted against EU accesion treaty in referendum.    

Love your Enemy

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2007, 01:57:52 PM »
I am 100% Martian
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2007, 02:19:58 PM »
I'm 1/4 Finnish, 1/4 English, 1/8 Irish, 1/8 Scotish, 1/8 French, 1/8 Dutch.

You're realy the Eskimo; LOL! ;D

Love your Enemy

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2007, 02:30:03 PM »

Borat is Russian Jew .

Borat the character is Khazak, but the actor is an Israeli Englishman
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2007, 02:32:43 PM »

You're European...

What continent is Ireland and Iceland a part of then?  Antarctica?! It's a part of Europe.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein