Author Topic: Liberal hypocracy  (Read 1253 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Liberal hypocracy
« on: June 11, 2018, 12:05:38 AM »
Liberals call me a homophobe by being against gay marriages to which I ask them do you support my right & the rights of others to have multiple wives & have it recognized by the state like gay marriages are in some countries they say that is disgusting I say you are a hypocrite & a polygamaphobe for thinking same sex marriage is okay but denying my right to multiple wives. The liberals ask me if I  am a polygamist to which I tell them in theory yes but in reality no because I can not afford it.
I honestly believe that if is somebody's wife agrees to it & they can afford it it should be legal.
If polygamy which the Torah allows is not legal then same sex marriages which Torah says is an abomination should also not be legal
The Torah allows it providing your current wife agrees it & you can afford.it
I think that anywhere where same sex marriages are legal conservatives should demand that polygamy is legal either both should be legal or neither should be!!!!

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Liberal hypocracy
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 05:37:48 AM »
Liberals call me a homophobe by being against gay marriages to which I ask them do you support my right & the rights of others to have multiple wives & have it recognized by the state like gay marriages are in some countries they say that is disgusting I say you are a hypocrite & a polygamaphobe for thinking same sex marriage is okay but denying my right to multiple wives. The liberals ask me if I  am a polygamist to which I tell them in theory yes but in reality no because I can not afford it.
I honestly believe that if is somebody's wife agrees to it & they can afford it it should be legal.
If polygamy which the Torah allows is not legal then same sex marriages which Torah says is an abomination should also not be legal
The Torah allows it providing your current wife agrees it & you can afford.it
I think that anywhere where same sex marriages are legal conservatives should demand that polygamy is legal either both should be legal or neither should be!!!!

Excellent point bro. I would consider polygamy. However, a Gentile woman can leave her husband as soon as she wishes to do so. That might be a problem  :)
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Liberal hypocracy
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 06:37:50 AM »
Excellent point bro. I would consider polygamy. However, a Gentile woman can leave her husband as soon as she wishes to do so. That might be a problem  :)
It seems to work for the Mormon Fundamentalists & many Muslim sects that do so.
How do they get around it they legally marry & & the legally divorce so each wife can keep the last name of the husband but in their eyes the civil marriage means noting & only the religious ceremonies do
It should be legal if homo marriage is also legal