Do you like Trump?

Yes.
8 (47.1%)
No.
5 (29.4%)
I'm not sure.
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Do you like Trump?  (Read 2554 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Do you like Trump?
« on: June 27, 2018, 01:17:59 AM »
Do you like Trump?

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
Re: Do you like Trump?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 11:33:14 PM »
I'm conflicted honestly. He's far from perfect yet I don't think he's doing as terrible a job as the Never Trumpers say he is.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 12:31:55 AM »
I'm conflicted honestly. He's far from perfect yet I don't think he's doing as terrible a job as the Never Trumpers say he is.

Are there any Never-Trumpers left?   (I mean other than democrats)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 03:47:58 AM »
Raises hand
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 03:38:43 PM »
I think Trump is a jerk, but he's doing his job.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 11:42:28 AM »
I'm not sure.  I like him more than obama and hilldog and so far so good on how he is dealing with leftists and the media.

But I still have to wait and see what happens next.  So far I"m sleeping better at night.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2018, 09:49:41 PM »

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2018, 02:57:55 PM »
Trump was appointed by Hashem no doubt, all of his enemies fall he won miraculously against all odds like Israel won the 67 war he has divine health an old man who does not exercise eats junk food but has the energy and the health of a 20 year old barely sleeps and works harder than most young men could, this is the power of Hashem, he is pro Israel and the first to move embassy to Jerusalem, he is surrounded by pro Israel advisors like John Bolton and Nikki Halie, only a blind ignorant Jew would attack Trump, in Hebrew we call this Kafuy Tovah which means ungrateful it is one of the greatest sins in the Torah, its when someone receives good and returns evil. I am shocked how anti Trump JTF is, perhaps this is the reason why Hashem never allowed this movement to reach its potentials, I have been following JTF for many years, served in the IDF support Kahanist views but Chaim has completely lost his mind on this one, he is worse than CNN and the fake news attacking Trump at every corner, seriously what the hell is wrong with JTF, you would never see an American President that supports Israel like Trump in a million years. Is he perect, no he is not perfect he not the Messiah but when was the last time a Gentile came out in favor of Israel like Trump and not to mention he killed the Iran deal, shame on JTF shame shame shame, you need Tshuvah and fast. Can you imagine Hillary would of won you guys are crazy and are going to lose all your supporters, Israel loves TRUMP.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 03:57:01 PM »
Trump was appointed by Hashem no doubt, all of his enemies fall he won miraculously against all odds like Israel won the 67 war he has divine health an old man who does not exercise eats junk food but has the energy and the health of a 20 year old barely sleeps and works harder than most young men could, this is the power of Hashem, he is pro Israel and the first to move embassy to Jerusalem, he is surrounded by pro Israel advisors like John Bolton and Nikki Halie, only a blind ignorant Jew would attack Trump, in Hebrew we call this Kafuy Tovah which means ungrateful it is one of the greatest sins in the Torah, its when someone receives good and returns evil. I am shocked how anti Trump JTF is, perhaps this is the reason why Hashem never allowed this movement to reach its potentials, I have been following JTF for many years, served in the IDF support Kahanist views but Chaim has completely lost his mind on this one, he is worse than CNN and the fake news attacking Trump at every corner, seriously what the hell is wrong with JTF, you would never see an American President that supports Israel like Trump in a million years. Is he perect, no he is not perfect he not the Messiah but when was the last time a Gentile came out in favor of Israel like Trump and not to mention he killed the Iran deal, shame on JTF shame shame shame, you need Tshuvah and fast. Can you imagine Hillary would of won you guys are crazy and are going to lose all your supporters, Israel loves TRUMP.
  Great post!  Hope it is not taken down.  You sound like CJD! ;) :clap:
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2018, 10:01:25 PM »
There's some interesting polls out.
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/250068

1)   91% of American Orthodox Jews gave Trump a "Satisfactory" or "Very Satisfactory" rating.
2)   34% of American 'non-observant' Jews supported him.
3)   76% of Israelis believed the Trump administration to be solidly pro-Israel, 
4)   67% of Israelis saying they approve of the president.

I think the last one would be much higher... but the number also includes Arabs in Israel.

But I think it's possible to 'like' his policies, but not like his arrogance and unfiltered style.   That would be my opinion of him.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2018, 08:40:27 AM »
He has first dealt with IS and Al-Quaeda together with Russia and now he takes actions on Iran. If Iran is forced to abandon it's insane irrational policy Hamas and Hisbollah will shrink into insignificance. The so called Palestinian refugees will settle among their Arab Muslim brothers and everything will be fine. The demographics are clear. Together with the immigration of Jews from Europe Jews will have the majority in all Israel. There will be no Palestinian state only one Jewish state. I think Trump is on the right way.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 01:41:05 PM »
I do. And it is great that he chose John Bolton for his main adviser. John Bolton was against independent Kosovo since the beginning, so it is good for Serbia.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 11:30:57 AM »

I had lost my password.  Miss you guys. 

No, Not really for Trump but not really against him.
  Someone here said that I worshiped him and loved him but that is not the truth.  I wrote things I agreed with and disagreed with in 2016 on my blog.  I dont like how people treated other people before he was elected. I didnt expect Trump to be some morally correct person. All anyone has to do is observe his life.  I think he is oversexed.

Plus:
I like that he is not sending the troops off to another war for John McCain.
I like that he fired Strzok.
I like that he revoked Brennan and a couple other things.
Cons
I do not like that there is no wall.
I do not like how the Communists are still in power and not hanged.
I do not like seeing nice people being beaten up and no justice.

David is different than I am. David is pissed that the gas is high  :laugh:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates