Author Topic: Israel & Poland jointly condemn Anti-Semitism & Anti-Polonism  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Michael Schudrichs Fan

• New JTFer
Joint declaration of prime ministers of Poland (Morawiecki) and Israel (Netanyahu):

https://www.premier.gov.pl/en/news/news/joint-declaration-of-prime-ministers-of-the-state-of-israel-and-the-republic-of-poland.html

Israel has many allies in Poland, you can even find Polish Zionist rap (English subs):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6tLOTPRUHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdiFfxp0amw

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israel & Poland jointly condemn Anti-Semitism & Anti-Polonism
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 03:35:10 PM »
I don't think that censorship laws even when it comes to WWII and the Holocaust are benefitial but that's up to the Poles to decide. I am satisfied with this declaration I am not sure why leftists are so vihemently against it.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 06:19:32 PM »
בס''ד

The Polacks are Nazi beasts who helped the Germans murder 6 million Jews.

The Polacks have viciously hated the Jews for a thousand years.

Even after the holocaust and even after end of World War II, the Polack Nazi scum murdered Jews in pogroms because they were unhappy that "only" 90% of Polish Jewry were slaughtered.

Jews who visit Nazi Poland or give a cent to the drunken Polack beasts are betraying the Six Million.

My father of blessed memory was a Polish Jew. The jealous Polack pigs helped murder 90% of my family in Poland and stole all of their property and possessions.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 09:23:07 PM »
I don't think that censorship laws even when it comes to WWII and the Holocaust are benefitial but that's up to the Poles to decide. I am satisfied with this declaration I am not sure why leftists are so vihemently against it.

Yeah, I agree.   And even 'good intention' censorship eventually become corrupted, and just become another tool of the left to censor conservative ideas. 

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 09:57:11 AM »
בס''ד

The Polacks are Nazi beasts who helped the Germans murder 6 million Jews.

The Polacks have viciously hated the Jews for a thousand years.

Even after the holocaust and even after end of World War II, the Polack Nazi scum murdered Jews in pogroms because they were unhappy that "only" 90% of Polish Jewry were slaughtered.

Jews who visit Nazi Poland or give a cent to the drunken Polack beasts are betraying the Six Million.

My father of blessed memory was a Polish Jew. The jealous Polack pigs helped murder 90% of my family in Poland and stole all of their property and possessions.

Just see!! Poland is not worth any kind of support. There must be something fundamentally wrong with the Poland.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.