Author Topic: Cameroon executes women, children  (Read 2209 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Cameroon executes women, children
« on: July 18, 2018, 01:04:27 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Cameroon executes women, children
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 03:15:01 AM »
First time I heard of this. What filthy animals they are no better than Boko Haram.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 12:00:30 PM »
Are they Muslims?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 09:12:41 PM »
Anyone familiar with this? 

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=k7cVQ_1531544355

The closest I've gotten to a banana republic is South Central... and from what I've seen.... yes, they do.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 01:15:44 AM »
The closest I've gotten to a banana republic is South Central... and from what I've seen.... yes, they do.

South Central LA?

I was in LA near Union Station and they had blacks living in tents and eating from the trash. Also, one schvartza had a tent inside the stall in one of the bathrooms inside the station. If you think affirmative action stories in NY are funny, that takes it to a whole new level. I don't have any funny quotes because I didn't interact with them.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 07:27:07 PM »

South Central LA?

I was in LA near Union Station and they had blacks living in tents and eating from the trash. Also, one schvartza had a tent inside the stall in one of the bathrooms inside the station. If you think affirmative action stories in NY are funny, that takes it to a whole new level. I don't have any funny quotes because I didn't interact with them.

Yes, I used to work there.   Very Bananaish.   I wouldn't let my family get within miles of that area now.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 10:32:07 PM »
Yes, I used to work there.   Very Bananaish.   I wouldn't let my family get within miles of that area now.

Did you work in South Central LA or near Union Station? I was not in South Central LA. I don't know where it is compared to the area of Union Station. I was in the area of Union Station and the historic area of the original Spanish settlement. I also was at City Hall. I just walked around the area after arriving in LA on the train. I didn't take the subway or the light rail. There was so much in that area that I didn't have time to go to other areas.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 10:35:20 PM »
Tel Aviv is similar to LA with homeless schvartzas. I remember seeing the Sudanese in tents many years ago. I think it was when they first arrived. Now they are near the central bus station which is notorious with foreign workers. The Sudanese didn't even come as foreign workers who overstayed their visas. They just infiltrated.

Do illegal aliens in LA also live in tents or just American schvartzas?