Author Topic: John McCain dead at 81  (Read 2914 times)

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
John McCain dead at 81
« on: August 26, 2018, 01:43:08 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/25/john-mccain-dead-at-81.html

U.S. Sen. John McCain, a war hero who survived five years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam, served three decades in Congress and went on to become the Republican Party’s nominee for president in 2008, died Saturday. He was 81 years old.

In his last hours, the Arizona Republican turned down further medical treatment, his family announced in a statement.

McCain was diagnosed with brain cancer in July 2017. Doctors discovered the tumor during a medical procedure to remove a blood clot from above his left eye. He remained upbeat after the diagnosis, flying back to Washington days after surgery with a large scar visible above his eye to partake in the Senate’s health care debate.

“I greatly appreciate the outpouring of support - unfortunately for my sparring partners in Congress, I'll be back soon, so stand-by!” McCain tweeted on July 20 after his diagnosis.

Thoughts on McCain?

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Re: John McCain dead at 81
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 05:10:24 AM »
I am not happy when anyone dies (well, probably Soros would be an exception). I will just post one of his quots from 1999.

"The United States risks losing a war with the Serbian army and their obsolete equipment. We are risking if we do not carry out mass, strategic and sustainable air strikes. No infrastructure target should be an exception - factories, water supply networks, schools, hospitals, shops, anything. Yes, we are all regreting the civilian casualties as well as our own losses, but they are inevitable "

John McCain
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 06:08:28 AM »
I am not happy when anyone dies (well, probably Soros would be an exception). I will just post one of his quots from 1999.

"The United States risks losing a war with the Serbian army and their obsolete equipment. We are risking if we do not carry out mass, strategic and sustainable air strikes. No infrastructure target should be an exception - factories, water supply networks, schools, hospitals, shops, anything. Yes, we are all regreting the civilian casualties as well as our own losses, but they are inevitable "

John McCain
People have to be very careful with their speech. Every word counts.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 08:52:06 AM »
I will not miss him.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 11:10:45 AM »
Now I do not have any sympathy if any, with this Anti-Serbian. He supported and partook in a demonic attack. That ends the matter. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 07:22:01 PM »
I feel as though in some ways he was partly responsible for nomination and the election of the orange monkey we have in the White House. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 07:33:34 PM »
I feel as though in some ways he was partly responsible for nomination and the election of the orange monkey we have in the White House.

Because his week campaign enabled the election of the black one in 2008?

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 08:02:45 PM »

Because his week campaign enabled the election of the black one in 2008?

That and the fact that he was a Rino which gave the Republican Party a bad reputation among true conservatives.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 06:08:32 PM »
I don't think so.  Because of McCain, we had that muslim piece of crap in the white house for 8 years because he didn't go after him in the debates.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 07:43:57 PM »
I don't think so.  Because of McCain, we had that muslim piece of crap in the white house for 8 years because he didn't go after him in the debates.
Exactly right!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 10:15:54 PM »

See my comment above and the reply to it. BHO was elected because of McCain, which indirectly lead to the election of Trump. Obama was so horrible that it made Trump look really good to many voters. It's similar to how George Wahabi Bush was a moron that made people hate the Republican Party which lead to Obama. So you can blame it on Bush, McCain, and Obama, that we have Trump now. The swing voters are not consistent and will vote for the candidate of the party running against the candidate of the party of the incumbent president. Many of the Trumpsters voted for Obama. In 2016, I heard a black person saying that they were going to vote for Trump. I'm sure that black person voted for Obama.

I voted for Cruz but I'll probably vote for Trump if no other Republican is on the November ballot next time. His record as president is better than any other recent Republican, especially on Israel. If he lets Pollard go to Israel, then it's the best. Even Reagan was responsible for the prosecution of Pollard. He could have commuted the sentence right away. I know it's not popular to say what I say to many on JTF but many others here agree.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 11:56:37 PM »
As much as Mccain was a horrible RINO candidate, I don't blame him for BHO.   I blame GW Bush for BHO.

GWB was an unmitigated disaster.