Author Topic: Why doesn't Bush respond to Bin Laden?  (Read 6158 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Why doesn't Bush respond to Bin Laden?
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 12:24:48 PM »
I didn't defend him G-d forbid; but pointing that becouse he was Yemenite of lesser race and social standing (to KSA saudi elite A-rabs who are rascist snobs) he had to be more wahhabi than them; Those Arab parasites are extremly bored; so maybe he shoud make career in show bizness instead. ::)   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 12:51:35 PM »
I know you weren't trying to defend him. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was implying that.

However, I seriously doubt that the billionaire Bin Laden family suffers from a lack of social standing in Saudi Arabia or that Osama 'rebeled' into wahabism as a result of it.

On the other hand, there certainly is an immense dislike and distrust of the Yemenite swine by the Saudi swine.

The Saudi swine have seen fit to build a massive wall on the border with Yemen to keep the Yemenite swine out of the accursed kingdom.

The international community has no problem with this wall.

The Saudi swine expelled 800,000 Yemenite swine from the kingdom after Desert Storm. What was the reaction of the international community ?

You guessed it.

The sound of crickets.

Of course, there won't be a moment of silence when Israel comes to it's senses and expels the arab nazi moooslimes currently squatting on Jewish land.

Let 'em yell and give 'em hell !!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 01:34:52 PM »
It wouldn't make a difference if Bin Laden is dead or alive. We are fighting 1.4 billion Muslims, not specific regimes or cells. If we stop buying their oil and render oil worthless, there will be no more Muslim terrorism.

I agree that it makes no difference whether Bin-laden is alive or dead.

I disagree about the oil.  How do we render oil worthless?

Believe me, its easier to take the oil from the arabs than than to render it worthless.

Easy - alternative energy. Shale, solar, wind, hydro, wave, etc...

Joe Schmo

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 01:56:09 PM »
It wouldn't make a difference if Bin Laden is dead or alive. We are fighting 1.4 billion Muslims, not specific regimes or cells. If we stop buying their oil and render oil worthless, there will be no more Muslim terrorism.

Believe me, its easier to take the oil from the arabs than than to render it worthless.

That doesn't render oil worthless.  Oil will always be valuable because it can always be used for energy. 

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 02:21:39 PM »

That doesn't render oil worthless.  Oil will always be valuable because it can always be used for energy. 

It is the most expensive source of energy, and the least efficient.. why use it if alternative sources are cheaper and better?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 02:24:33 PM »

It is the most expensive source of energy, and the least efficient.. why use it if alternative sources are cheaper and better?

If that were the case, oil companies would jump all over alternative energy.

Why would they want to spend more money on oil if it is an expensive and inferior source of energy as you say?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 02:31:17 PM »

Why would they want to spend more money on oil if it is an expensive and inferior source of energy as you say?

Because Muslims control the oil, U.S and European politicians are in bed with the Muslims, the oil money circulates through Washington and the oil companies get tax breaks from the politicians.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007, 02:34:17 PM »
It's expensive for energy companies to TRANSFER (build new technology, machinery etc..) to an alternative energy, especially for shale, coal or hydro power.. but within a few years it would pay itself back.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 03:35:59 PM »
Because Muslims control the oil, U.S and European politicians are in bed with the Muslims, the oil money circulates through Washington and the oil companies get tax breaks from the politicians.

Even if oil is more expensive and less efficient, that still doesn't render it worthless.

There will always be a market for oil.  It is a valuable source of energy.

I still think it would be easier to take the oil from the Arabs than to render it worthless.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 03:41:56 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2007, 03:57:38 PM »

Even if oil is more expensive and less efficient, that still doesn't render it worthless.

I still think it would be easier to take the oil from the Arabs than to render it worthless.

The only reason why there is a market for oil is because there is nothing else. IF alternative energy was mass produced.. nobody would use oil anymore.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2007, 06:34:42 PM »
The only reason why there is a market for oil is because there is nothing else. IF alternative energy was mass produced.. nobody would use oil anymore.

I simply don't see it being as easy as you do.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2007, 06:47:25 PM »
Why doesn't Bush respond to Bin Laden?

For the same reason he won't say a word about the little hitler coming too the USA and wanting too visit  Ground Zero.

No
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2007, 06:53:06 PM »

Possibly because you have been accustomed to thinking there is only one major source of energy in this world, and everything else is a joke/can't be done on a major scale. But if you think about it logically, it's matter of policy change and initial financing. It's simple to do, but Washington will make it seem like an impossible task in order to adhere to their own evil self interests.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2007, 07:08:37 PM »
It's simple to do, but Washington will make it seem like an impossible task in order to adhere to their own evil self interests.

The crooks in Washington will make money off of anything.  The big boys will find a way to get rich on alternative energy too.

Alternative energy is simply not cost effective from a business standpoint. 

What do you think of the idea that we just take the Muslim's oil instead?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2007, 08:03:38 PM »
Bin-Laden has a kid who was given sanctuary to Iran.  The evidence against Iran was worse than Iraq. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2007, 08:07:45 PM »

Possibly because you have been accustomed to thinking there is only one major source of energy in this world, and everything else is a joke/can't be done on a major scale. But if you think about it logically, it's matter of policy change and initial financing. It's simple to do, but Washington will make it seem like an impossible task in order to adhere to their own evil self interests.

Agreed.

And if alternate sources of energy become available in the market to compete against oil, demand will be higher for the alternate sources. 

What do you think of ethanol?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2007, 08:32:26 PM »

The crooks in Washington will make money off of anything.  The big boys will find a way to get rich on alternative energy too.

Alternative energy is simply not cost effective from a business standpoint. 

What do you think of the idea that we just take the Muslim's oil instead?

You're right, but I would rather see them make money without benefiting the Muslim world.

As much as I HATE Muslims... it's not our land. We don't need to take their resources anyway, we can produce plenty of our own.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2007, 08:37:04 PM »

Agreed.

And if alternate sources of energy become available in the market to compete against oil, demand will be higher for the alternate sources. 

What do you think of ethanol?

Definitely, especially if it's cheaper.

Ethanol is fine.. preferably for heating. I think hydro power would be best for automobiles.