Is kavanaugh guilty

Yes. Go #me too
0 (0%)
No. Fake news
12 (92.3%)
Who?!?! I thought it was just bill Cosby and weinstein
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Is kavanaugh guilty?  (Read 3191 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is kavanaugh guilty?
« on: September 27, 2018, 07:12:40 AM »
 >:(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is kavanaugh guilty?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 11:26:16 AM »
36 accusers is that a joke? Either he's really guilty and everyone knows like Holloweird or really not and they dragged some perverts into an army against him.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 12:29:37 PM »
On the one hand, you don’t want to give an impression for victims to hide in fear by shoving things under a rug. Women who become victims should come forward without consequences and fear.

On the other, so many have cried wolf and it has all become politicized. This has made the situation worse.

The problem is our over sexed society. No modesty. Men and women in close contact. In the end, it does not solve the animal in the man by action or thought.

My impression of the hearing is that something seems off with this lady. In one instance she talks like a victim and then in another moment not like one.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 03:28:18 PM »
He's just guilty of being a Republican.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 09:58:48 PM »
This is one of the most embarassing ordeals in recent U.S. history.   Using rediculous, but coordinated claims to delay confirmation indefinitely.  I' glad the senate has stopped playing this game.

1rst accuser:   All 4 'witnesses' including her life-long female partisan democrat buddy have said they have no idea what she's talking about.  Her 'poplygraph' results were nonsense, and contradict her statements.

2nd accuser:   suddenly 'put together'her memories of what happened after a week of talking to her 'therapist'.   She has since admitted she's not sure of any of it.  And again, not one single witness.

3rd accuser:   Not a SINGLE person can corroborate MULTIPLE 'gang-rapes' during parties where dozens of people were at.  Including many females and democrats.  If anyone witnessed a gang rape... it woulda haunted their memories forever.  Also... not one single 'victim' of these 'rapes' has come forward.   Also... why did she keep going to the parties... and never warned anyone, or told anyone?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 11:48:16 AM »
INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 12:48:21 PM »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 04:05:31 PM »
He "sweared to G-d" that he is innocent. He is a religious Catholic. If he is guilty, he wouldn't have said that. Unlike Islam, Xtianity doesn't have taqiyyah. I don't even think saying that is okay under Islam either. Jews shouldn't even swear to G-d if they are telling the truth. Jews also shouldn't swear at all, but rather affirm.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2018, 07:40:49 PM »
There are too many bad Erev Rav nominal Jews prominently in the forefront (eg Feinstein, Blumenthal, Katz, Schumer, Schiff, Schultz, Ford's lawyers etc) of this charge against Kavanaugh: "Liberal Jews are destroying America!" (R.Avigdor Miller 1983)

If Kavanaugh or Trump are brought down by bad Jews, the wrath of the remaining Whites in the USA could turn against the good Jews as well, & the Jew could literally be expelled from the USA, that's if he's lucky: "The Americans can build better gas chambers than the Germans!" (R.Avigdor Miller 1985)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 01:21:33 AM »
The rabbis speak up in support of Kavanaugh

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/252573

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 02:25:33 AM »
I don't like Catholics, but the stories are not credible. They have so much stereotype in them. They sound like a hollywood movie. They reflect the idiology of the accusers, but not the truth.

Kavenaugh would have never come so far, if he would have drunk all the time and preyed on girls. And according to the stories he was everywhere. On a houseparty, in the univerity, on a boat etc.

And nobody has said anything about it before? The police has no records? The newspapers never reported anything?

Everybody wants to be a victim in todays society. Look here me too! It is a very unhealthy attitude.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2018, 03:18:40 PM »
This is just a delay tatic by the Democrats.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2018, 01:19:27 AM »
Next story is out. Now he attacked in a car.

Oh before I will go to work today I will look in the basement. Perhaps Kavanaugh hides already there.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2018, 06:24:27 AM »
Next story is out. Now he attacked in a car.

Oh before I will go to work today I will look in the basement. Perhaps Kavanaugh hides already there.  :::D

More likely to be bill Clinton.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2018, 11:24:33 AM »
More likely to be bill Clinton.

Yes of cause.  :)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 10:48:15 PM »
Update.

Democrats now want to open an FBI investigation into Kavanaugh's collusion with Russians.  They estimate the investigation will take anywhere from a few days to 2 years.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2018, 04:06:29 PM »
He has made it. I am so proud of USA.  :)

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2018, 06:40:42 PM »
Glorious day.