Author Topic: Trump To Pick Coptic Christian To Replace Haley At UN  (Read 2658 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Trump To Pick Coptic Christian To Replace Haley At UN
« on: October 09, 2018, 10:14:22 PM »
Is it bad that she's from Egypt? Will she side with the Arabs? Wikipedia said her father was in the Egyptian Army and he most likely fought against Israel in the Yom Kippur War. But it also said he moved his family to the US for a better life for his daughters. I guess he knew how Egyptians treat women.

Does Trump have to pick ethnic white minorities to be Ambassador to the UN? Haley is Indian and the new woman is Egyptian. The new one grew up in Texas. Is she Ted Cruz material? Ted Cruz's father is from Cuba and they are evangelical Christians.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 09:34:53 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Trump To Pick Coptic Christian To Replace Haley At UN
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 04:31:50 AM »
Haley is completely integrated into mainstream America, I am not aware of her ever waving a minority card, I think she has Sikh background but she is Christian herself. She was probably the best man for that job ever, and by that, probably overqualified.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 03:34:14 PM »
Too bad that Haley is quitting.  I thought she did a very good job.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 04:38:05 PM »
The Coptic woman you're referring to is Dina Powell.  She worked in the Bush White House.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 07:22:33 PM »
I knew quite a few Coptics growing up.   I can say that they hate Islam more than almost anyone.   But I a not sure if 'Powel' will be nearly as capable as Haley was.

I'm just glad he's not picking his leftist daughter.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 02:14:42 PM »
I read that Dina Powell had withdrawn from the running.   Just as well as I think she's chummy with Valerie Jarrett.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 10:30:43 PM »
I knew quite a few Coptics growing up.   I can say that they hate Islam more than almost anyone.   But I a not sure if 'Powel' will be nearly as capable as Haley was.

I'm just glad he's not picking his leftist daughter.

One of my best friends was a Coptic Christian, and yes, they know and hate Islam very much. Some few have a collaborationist occupation mentality however, some of the more westernized and secular types who want to go along to get along are a problem too.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 03:27:52 PM »
Binyamin, can you make a single post that is not about your weird racial preoccupation?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 04:42:58 PM »
Haley may become the Vice-President next time.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2018, 11:07:48 AM »
Binyamin, can you make a single post that is not about your weird racial preoccupation?

For real...

As for Coptics, sure loads hate Islam, but they also hate Israel just as much.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 03:58:02 PM »
Her father could have Jewish blood on his hands. He was in the Egyptian Army in the 1970's and most likely fought in the Yom Kippur War.

We have to be suspicious of her until we hear that she is not against Israel and is more American Christian than Middle Eastern Christian. I write Middle Eastern since Copts are not Arabs but they might consider themselves to be Christian Arabs.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 12:15:48 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 11:56:00 AM »
Nikki Haley is going to be hard to replace,   a relevant and outstanding Ambassador.   She IS One Tough Cookie and supports Israel and their peace and safety,  as well as despises the UN,  its a failed organization.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2018, 12:52:32 PM »
Better to look at her past opinions and record.

Yes, it's more of a relief that she is a coptic and part of background that has been demoralized by Arab Muslims.  However, that doesn't mean she will be pro Israel either.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2018, 05:42:10 PM »
Better to look at her past opinions and record.

Yes, it's more of a relief that she is a coptic and part of background that has been demoralized by Arab Muslims.  However, that doesn't mean she will be pro Israel either.

Does Trump tell his UN ambassadors how to vote or do they do whatever they want? Maybe he tells them but Haley went beyond what was required and gave great speeches as well.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2018, 06:05:41 PM »
Nikki Haley was certainly Pro-Israel.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2018, 08:59:08 AM »
Nikki Haley will be hard to replace,  she understands the problems of the Middle East,  and how Israel's enemies want to destroy that small country that is the Lord's own, where he put his name, his son, and his Spirit.     The day is coming when God's wrath shall smite Israel's enemies,  it will be like nothing the world has ever seen before,  because it will be supernatural,  The Power of God will destroy 9 foreign armies,  it will look hopeless for Israel,  but Lion of the Tribe of Judah will speak their destruction, and earthquakes and fire and brimstone shall strike all the armies,    and Israel will know from the absolute impossible situation and miracle that happens,  and what  they faced that the the Holy One of Israel is their God.....

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2018, 11:43:25 AM »
Nikki Haley will be hard to replace,  she understands the problems of the Middle East,  and how Israel's enemies want to destroy that small country that is the Lord's own, where he put his name, his son, and his Spirit.     The day is coming when God's wrath shall smite Israel's enemies,  it will be like nothing the world has ever seen before,  because it will be supernatural,  The Power of God will destroy 9 foreign armies,  it will look hopeless for Israel,  but Lion of the Tribe of Judah will speak their destruction, and earthquakes and fire and brimstone shall strike all the armies,    and Israel will know from the absolute impossible situation and miracle that happens,  and what  they faced that the the Holy One of Israel is their God.....

Like f off already with your bull. Every fagbook post in Jewish group where they let Xtians in looks like this. Go f your idol somewhere else.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge