Author Topic: Israeli woman tied up by Palestinian terrorist and shot in the head and murdered  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Kim Levengrund-Yehezkel, 28, was a new mother. She was tied up at her workplace and shot dead point blank along with her coworker Ziv Hajbi, 35. Horrific, barbaric savages are these Palestinians.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5365767,00.html
Hundreds attend funeral of Kim Levengrond Yehezkel
Family of the Barkan terror attack victim eulogize during the proceedings at Rosh HaAyin cemetery, promising she will never be forgotten; Kim’s father: 'I'm sorry I was not there with you’; Communications Minister Ayoob Kara attends ceremony on behalf of government.
Published:  10.07.18 ,

Hundreds of people participated on Sunday in the funeral of Kim Levengrond Yehezkel, who was killed by Ashraf Na'alwaat in the terror attack at the offices of a recycling factory in the Barkan industrial zone.

The funeral took place at the Rosh HaAyin cemetery. Levengrond Yehezkel, 28, is survived by her husband Guy and a one-year and four-months-old son Kai.

Kim's family, including her parents and husband, eulogized at the funeral.

"I'm sorry I was not there with you. Unfortunately I couldn't make it in time. I promise you that Guy and Kai will have everything they need. I promise I'll take care of them the same way I used to take care of you. You can rest in peace,” said Kim’s father during his eulogy.

Kim's husband, Guy, said his wife will never be forgotten by either him or their son.

"I want to assure you that we will never forget you. We will raise our Kai just as you wanted, and you will always remain my best friend," he mourned.

Kim’s cousin Sean also shared the sentiments, saying “I wanted to say thank you for your friendship … and I promise you we will not forget you."

"I promised you that I would always watch over you, but this morning I didn’t make it in time. Your contagious laughter will never be heard again. I have always wanted to be more like you and to learn from you,” eulogized Kim’s cousin Sapir.

Minister of Communications Ayoob Kara also attended the funeral.
"I am here on behalf of the government to express my condolences to the devoted husband and the baby, who will not have the fortune of seeing his mother ever again," the minister bemoaned.

Earlier, Kim’s aunt, Yehudit, said she hopes those responsible for the attack are caught.

"Kim always had a smile on her face, she was sweet and loving. Momentarily, the skies shattered, but Kim will always be with us. I am angry, someone has to answer for this, and fast. Parents shouldn’t bury their children," the aunt added.

The IDF forces continue the manhunt for the terrorist with the assistance from the Palestinian security forces.

The terrorist arrived at the Alon Group factory, where he worked as an electrician, shortly after 7:30am Sunday. He hid the M-16 rifle he had brought with him under his clothes and apparently showed the security, at the industrial zone’s entrance, his work permit.

Na'alwa entered the factory through the main entrance. He went upstairs to fix an electrical malfunction on the second floor, noticed several employees, and decided to go back downstairs while simultaneously drawing a weapon.

According to one assessment, the terrorist took small handcuffs from the factory’s warehouse and then returned to the second floor to carry out the attack.

Upon reaching the second floor, where the factory’s offices are located, Na’alwa started running towards Levengrond Yehezkel, who worked there as a secretary and was sitting behind a table at the end of the corridor.

It is believed that once the terrorist caught up to Kim, he put her in handcuffs and fatally shot her. IDF believes it is also possible that he had handcuffed Kim after shooting her in order to prevent her from calling for help.

The terrorist then started advancing towards the office of Ziv Hagbi—whom he subsequently shot dead as well.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5365612,00.html
Mother of Ziv Hagbi: 'I wish none of the terrorists remain alive'
Iris Hagbi says those responsible for her son's death deserve to be killed and adds that her son, who is survived by three children and a wife, would have celebrated his 35th birthday on Saturday; 'the terrorist's family should suffer,' she exclaims.
Roi Rubinstein|Published:  10.07.18 ,

Iris Hagbi, the mother of Ziv Hagbi, who was murdered in the terror attack carried out Sunday in the Barkan industrial area in the West Bank, said she wishes none of those responsible for her son’s death remain alive.

"I want to convey a message—I wish none of the terrorists remain alive. The terrorist’s family should suffer. He shortened the lives of the people there. He should be killed,” the mother vented.

Ziv is survived by three children and a spouse. His parents agreed to donate his organs. He will be laid to rest Monday at 2pm in southern Moshav of Nir Yisrael.

Iris went on to say that her son would have celebrated his 35th birthday in a few days.

“He was an amazing child, an amazing and pure soul that left behind three children and an amazing woman. On Saturday he would have celebrated his 35th birthday. I have to bury my son at the age of 35. What have I done wrong in my life, what will happen now?" she bemoaned.

“He started working there six months ago. We understood what had happened this morning when we heard the mention of Barkan. I called him and he did not answer, then we heard that two people are critically wounded and it became clear,” she described while explaining how the family found out that Ziv was caught in the terror attack.

Mother of Ziv Hagbi: 'I wish none of the terrorists remain alive'
Iris Hagbi says those responsible for her son's death deserve to be killed and adds that her son, who is survived by three children and a wife, would have celebrated his 35th birthday on Saturday; 'the terrorist's family should suffer,' she exclaims.
Roi Rubinstein|Published:  10.07.18 , 19:05
Iris Hagbi, the mother of Ziv Hagbi, who was murdered in the terror attack carried out Sunday in the Barkan industrial area in the West Bank, said she wishes none of those responsible for her son’s death remain alive.

"I want to convey a message—I wish none of the terrorists remain alive. The terrorist’s family should suffer. He shortened the lives of the people there. He should be killed,” the mother vented.

Ziv is survived by three children and a spouse. His parents agreed to donate his organs. He will be laid to rest Monday at 2pm in southern Moshav of Nir Yisrael.

Iris went on to say that her son would have celebrated his 35th birthday in a few days.

“He was an amazing child, an amazing and pure soul that left behind three children and an amazing woman. On Saturday he would have celebrated his 35th birthday. I have to bury my son at the age of 35. What have I done wrong in my life, what will happen now?" she bemoaned.

“He started working there six months ago. We understood what had happened this morning when we heard the mention of Barkan. I called him and he did not answer, then we heard that two people are critically wounded and it became clear,” she described while explaining how the family found out that Ziv was caught in the terror attack.

IDF forces conduct manhunt for terrorist

Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Gadi Eisenkot toured the factory where the shooting was executed and held a situation evaluation with the attendance of the military brass, following which it was decided to bolster IDF forces deployed in the area.

The attack’s second victim, Kim Levengrond Yehezkel, 28, from Rosh HaAyin, will be laid to rest Sunday at 10pm. Kim is survived by her husband and a one-year and four-months-old baby.

Kim’s aunt, Yehudit, said she hopes those responsible for the attack are caught.

"Kim always had a smile on her face, she was sweet and loving. Momentarily, the skies shattered, but Kim will always be with us. I am angry, someone has to answer for this, and fast. Parents shouldn’t bury their children," the aunt added.

Education Minister Naftali Bennett also addressed the Barkan terror attack on Sunday.

"In the face of this terrible tragedy, Hamas is handing out candies and Mahmoud Abbas is taking care of payments (to the terrorist), we must stop this celebration. The State of Israel is committed to its citizens’ security.” he stressed.

Bennett added that "the entire nation of Israel sends its condolences to the families."
Earlier, Hamas welcomed the attack, calling it “a new chapter in our resistance in the West Bank.”

"The incident has proven that the attempts of the Palestinian Authority to normalize relations with the Zionist occupier are unsuccessful. The Palestinian youth wants confrontation,” the terror organization said in an official statement.

IDF Spokesperson Brigadier General Ronen Manelis said despite the fact that the terrorist might have had additional motives for his crime, the incident is still being investigated as a terror attack.

"The terrorist might have had additional motives (which are not nationalistically motivated), but that doesn't change the fact this is a terror attack," he added.

The terrorist worked for seven months in the Alon recycling factory in the industrial area. The Border Police's counter terrorism special unit Yamam, the elite Duvdevan unit, the counterterrorism Lotar unit, and the IDF Oketz Unit, as well as Shin Bet forces and Central Command and West Bank Brigade soldiers, are taking part in the manhunt for the terrorist.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Why are we giving these Palestinians work?
They deserve no trust.
Where is the death penalty for this Arab terrorist.
We need Chaim in Israel As Soon As Possible.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Now it's time to give the killers a free college education and Israeli taxpayer subsidized housing for life.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
RIP.

The killers must get hanged very very slowly.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
What kind of lives should we be living?     Honest, lawful, and Godly lives.   Look at what Isaiah 57:20 says.  "But the wicked are like the troubled sea,  when it cannot rest,  whose waters cast up mire and dirt.  There is no peace saith my God, to the wicked."  Now the debauchery, hatefulness, and immorality of man is beyond comprehension, stealing, lying, abortion, false religion, hypocrisy, murder, adultery, sodomy, rape, child molestation, drunkenness, drug abuse, and violence.  God's earth has been defiled by unregenerate men.    Mankind has played the harlot by being unfaithful to God.  (Fools hate knowledge and wisdom.)