Author Topic: Marzel,Ben Ari & Ben Gvir can kiss my a**  (Read 1302 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Marzel,Ben Ari & Ben Gvir can kiss my a**
« on: December 03, 2018, 07:54:35 AM »
If they think I am going to vote for them in the next election!!!!
Now that I am a citizen & can vote I'll remember that when Ben Ari was an MK & Marzel & Ben Gvir were his aids they did absolutely nothing to help me when I was having aliyah problems & wouldn't or couldn't as much as write a letter on my behalf.
 Health Minister Yaakov Litzman on the other hand wrote a letter on nmy behalf.
 They did  nothing for Chaim either & screwed him as well as not doing a damn thing!!!!
I will remember this very well at election time & vote for Feiglin instead!!!
Agudah I would vote for but not as long as the run on the same ticket as the sellout Degel HaShnorer!!!!

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 02:06:47 PM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Marzel,Ben Ari & Ben Gvir can kiss my a**
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 01:22:59 PM »
The worst thing would be if both parties failed to meet the minimum.  The two slates should combine if it will get them to the threshold.  I know there is anger toward Marzel and Ben Gvir but the bigger picture is to have real nationalists in the Knesset.  If the combined list won 4 seats Feiglin could go to the Knesset and Marzel could also.  I met Marzel earlier this year in Hevron.  He still lives in a trailer where he has been for years passing up his turn to move into regular housing so someone else could get the next available home.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Marzel,Ben Ari & Ben Gvir can kiss my a**
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 02:24:06 PM »
The worst thing would be if both parties failed to meet the minimum.  The two slates should combine if it will get them to the threshold.  I know there is anger toward Marzel and Ben Gvir but the bigger picture is to have real nationalists in the Knesset.  If the combined list won 4 seats Feiglin could go to the Knesset and Marzel could also.  I met Marzel earlier this year in Hevron.  He still lives in a trailer where he has been for years passing up his turn to move into regular housing so someone else could get the next available home.
In good conscience I could not support Marzel unless he pledged to help Jews being denied Aliyah as part of his platform & he had Anglos on his list.
Feiglin has Anglos on his list but as far as I can see Marzel & crew don't give a damn about immigrants in general & Anglos in particular.
Ethiopians & French have nobody representing them either
If not for us American Jews Marzel would not have an organization altogether as we were the ones who were with the rabbi first & American Jewish money & Mesirut nefesh set up both Kach & the yeshiva the 3 stooges are a bunch of noch shleppers who should be in debt to people like Chaim & all of us old time JDLers who started it all.