Author Topic: I'm back & Victory is mine  (Read 4164 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I'm back & Victory is mine
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2019, 11:14:36 AM »
If she is capable of writing about the paltry Blacks who were RMK's jailmates, then as the sole true flag bearer of Kahanism left on Earth, Mrs Libby Kahane is obligated to be faithful to the historical record in at least mentioning Chaim's name just once, even en passant, in her soon-to-be-released volume III.

She may yet slip in Chaim's name, even in a little footnote, but only if you send her an email  about this obligation: <[email protected]> or <[email protected]>

Dude like 186 times ago you said you called her and she didn't know Chaim. She clearly didn't get involved like that and is just telling the story she knows, probably other stellar JDL members she doesn't remember or mention.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I'm back & Victory is mine
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2019, 12:26:22 PM »
If she is capable of writing about the paltry Blacks who were RMK's jailmates, then as the sole true flag bearer of Kahanism left on Earth, Mrs Libby Kahane is obligated to be faithful to the historical record in at least mentioning Chaim's name just once, even en passant, in her soon-to-be-released volume III.

She may yet slip in Chaim's name, even in a little footnote, but only if you send her an email  about this obligation: <[email protected]> or <[email protected]>
I said it already but I will say it again she was not involved with JDL or Kach just the yeshiva & never interacted with the most of the members.
Remember she had already moved to Israel by the time both Chaim & I were involved & rarely if ever came back to America she didn't even come to her own niece's (who married my cousin) wedding in the 80's the rabbi,ZT"L,HY"D,ZY"A was there & sat at the same table as me