Author Topic: Anybody having aliyah problems? Here's what you have to look like  (Read 1936 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Not to be refused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIaj7FNHnjQ
Either that & put in a few gold teeth & change your name to Arkady,Gennady or Boris!!!!

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Anybody having aliyah problems? Here's what you have to look like
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 09:53:18 AM »
Come on, man...how am I supposed to cite the Daily Dose if you keep posting things like this?

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 04:12:30 AM »
I think you are a little racist but then again I think if you look at how much direct and indirect financial support a family of Olim from Ethiopia recieves, it's disproportionally higher than any other demographic.
But theb again if you look at the bigger picture the integration of Olim in Israel is a success. I know you had a bad experience due to political reasons but yours is not the common case.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 06:24:47 AM »
I think you are a little racist but then again I think if you look at how much direct and indirect financial support a family of Olim from Ethiopia recieves, it's disproportionally higher than any other demographic.
But theb again if you look at the bigger picture the integration of Olim in Israel is a success. I know you had a bad experience due to political reasons but yours is not the common case.
I am not talking about Ethiopians I am talking about the Sudanese & the Eritreans who are pure Goyim & many are Muslims at that who have invaded South Tel Aviv as well as the smegm a infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim who have dubious & specious claims of Jewish ancestry who are not Jews k'halacha & get citizenship as soon as they arrive at Natbag while somebody who is a bonafide Jew like Chaim & others can't even enter the country or are given the run around for years until they get it like I was (I am now a citizen)!!!
Many of the Sudanese &  Eritreans are getting residency which is basically an Israeli Green Card Chaim & others don't even have that!!!!!
Even the ghetto garbage from Chicago the so called Black "Hebrew-Israelites" got permanant redidency & many have recieved citizenship which Chaim & others have not,this is my point!!!!!!

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 11:40:15 AM »
When I was in high school in los angeles, I heard a sudani refugee kid say he and his buddies burned two forests in israel and didnt get caught.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 11:49:45 AM »
When I was in high school in los angeles, I heard a sudani refugee kid say he and his buddies burned two forests in israel and didnt get caught.
They make American schvartzers look like saints!!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 02:37:32 PM »
The Erithreans and Sudanese don't get the same benefits as olim. If they get recognized as refugees they get legal status. I think most migrants have no legal status. They still hog on some social services namely healthcare and schools etc.

In recent years there are many migrant workers from the Ukraine, and some other former soviet countries. It's easy for them to get into Israel because there are visa waver treaties with the Ukraine and Russia and maybe some other former USSR countries. But these guys are not pretending to be Jews nor do they get any special benefits.

I don't know how to quanitfy those olim with "specious claims of jewish ancestry". I am sure there are some but my guess is they are not that many. There are many goyim with legit jewish ancestry and the law in Israel allows them to come as olim so they are not fraudsters, if you have a problem with that I think you should advocate changing the laws. My personal opinion is that it should remain as it is.

I don't have a problem with the worker migrast from the Ukraine and eastern Europe in general. They compete for slots that would otherwise go to illegal Palestinians migrants (shabachim). The muslim africans that's a whole different thing.

I am not talking about Ethiopians I am talking about the Sudanese & the Eritreans who are pure Goyim & many are Muslims at that who have invaded South Tel Aviv as well as the smegm a infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim who have dubious & specious claims of Jewish ancestry who are not Jews k'halacha & get citizenship as soon as they arrive at Natbag while somebody who is a bonafide Jew like Chaim & others can't even enter the country or are given the run around for years until they get it like I was (I am now a citizen)!!!
Many of the Sudanese &  Eritreans are getting residency which is basically an Israeli Green Card Chaim & others don't even have that!!!!!
Even the ghetto garbage from Chicago the so called Black "Hebrew-Israelites" got permanant redidency & many have recieved citizenship which Chaim & others have not,this is my point!!!!!!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 03:04:35 PM »
The Erithreans and Sudanese don't get the same benefits as olim. If they get recognized as refugees they get legal status. I think most migrants have no legal status. They still hog on some social services namely healthcare and schools etc.

In recent years there are many migrant workers from the Ukraine, and some other former soviet countries. It's easy for them to get into Israel because there are visa waver treaties with the Ukraine and Russia and maybe some other former USSR countries. But these guys are not pretending to be Jews nor do they get any special benefits.

I don't know how to quanitfy those olim with "specious claims of jewish ancestry". I am sure there are some but my guess is they are not that many. There are many goyim with legit jewish ancestry and the law in Israel allows them to come as olim so they are not fraudsters, if you have a problem with that I think you should advocate changing the laws. My personal opinion is that it should remain as it is.

I don't have a problem with the worker migrast from the Ukraine and eastern Europe in general. They compete for slots that would otherwise go to illegal Palestinians migrants (shabachim). The muslim africans that's a whole different thing.

If they get residency they get all the same benefits as citizens other than voting in national elections but may have to renew it yearly
Only halachic Jews ie those born of a Jewish mother or who had a halachic conversion should get aliyah the law needs to be changed & the rav,ZT"L,HY"d felt that way as well!!!!
A Goy that keeps the 7 Noahide laws can live here as a resident alien but not a citizen
There are 80 % of those from FSU that are not Jews halachically according to the Jewish Agency.
It pisses me off that they are so called "olim" but a bonafide Jew like Chaim can't enter the country.
Chaim,me & others did not fight for Soviet Jewry for Goyim to make "aliyah" but for real Jews to be able to do so!!!
A very small ammount of the Sudanese & Eritreans got legal residency the rest the vast majority are here illegally.
The so called Black "Hebew-Israelite" cult in Dimona from Chicago got legal residency after like about 40 years & a few have been naturalized.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 04:42:11 PM by ChabadKahanist »