Author Topic: Another Leftist Jew with TDS calls for impeachment and strengthens antisemitism  (Read 698 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Those of you who get your news from the Drudge Report saw today that one of the main stories was an article by Atlantic magazine editor  Yoni Applebaum entitled "Impeach" in gigantic letters on the cover of the magazine. This occurred on the same day that ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen was again blabbering,  this time about supposedly paying off people who ran online polls in 2015.
These Leftist Jews, (Democratic politicians,  journalists, Hollywood people)  who have severe cases of TDS/ Trump Derangement Syndrome, have caused non-Jews to conclude that the vast majority of American Jews hate Trump.  Non-Jews, especially Conservatives, Evangelicals and those on the Right scratch their heads and think:" Trump has been so supportive of Israel,  he moved the U.S embassy to Jerusalem and recognized Jerusalem as the undisputed capital of Israel.  If he did all of this for Israel,  then why do all these Jews hate him so much and want to impeach and remove him from office?"  Undoubtedly,  those confused feelings turn to anger and resentment against Jews,  and often cause the Conservative to say: "You know what, maybe the antisemites are right,  and the Jews are,  by their nature,  ungrateful, dishonest, disloyal,  etc. etc.
  These Leftist Jews, like Yoni Applebaum and Michael Cohen don't realize, or just don't care, the influence and  effects of their actions,  and how they affect the Jewish community as a whole.  They are so selfish,  and in such an uncontrollable rage against Trump,  due to TDS,  that they can only express their hate and anger against Trump.
The fact that last year's Pittsburgh synagogue shooting occurred, should cause all Jews, especially those in the media and the public eye to examine their actions, and how they will affect the entire Jewish community.  These Leftist Jews are endangering the Jewish communities, and, at the same time,  strengthening the radical, antisemitic and anti-zionist Left of the Democratic Party,  comprised of individuals like Linda Sarsour,  Rashida Tlaib,  Ilhan Omar and Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez. 
I wish that the next time I see an "impeach Trump" article,  I pray that the author is anyone other than a Jew; Unfortunately,  I keep getting proven wrong, time and time again.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Not the only set-up that makes everyone hate each other this election.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
By the way, the Cohen 'bombshell' which sounded ridiculous from the start and had no sources, turned out to be another lie.   BuzzFeed is starting to backpedal, and the Special Counsel’s office (all dems) made a rare comment to the press to say BuzzFeed story was not accurate.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me 532 times, welcome to BuzzFeed.