0 (0%)
Pro-Hebro Animal
0 (0%)
All of The Above
4 (80%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: American Indian Moron At Lincoln Memorial  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
American Indian Moron At Lincoln Memorial
« on: January 23, 2019, 05:46:11 PM »
What do you think of this guy?

Does he think the Hebros are just as bad as Pro-Trump white Catholics?

Most Catholics in the US (other than the illegal aliens and certain other Latin Americans that support illegal aliens) don't agree with their church. The church is pro-illegal aliens and against national borders. It was the same Catholic Church that oppressed the natives of Latin America so they're hypocrites. The pro-life white Catholics are against abortion so why does their church hierarchy support Democrats? Being pro-life and anti-homosexuality is the only good thing about Catholicism but being politically correct and Leftist on other things is the problem with them. Look at the Pope and his liberal nonsense.

I think the Hebros were insulting the Catholics for the homosexual priests that attack kids. They said they were saying "homophobic stuff". The kids are not part of that. But evil people always fight each other so I don't care if homosexual priests fight with the Hebros. The kids are patriotic Americans.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: American Indian Moron At Lincoln Memorial
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 05:49:19 PM »
The kids that did the tomahawk chop were just singing along with him and his drum. It wasn't racist.

Or is it like blacks can call each other n*gger but it be racist when whitey do it?

« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 01:29:54 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 07:52:18 PM »
The 'Indian' initially said he supported the Black Israelite Hebrews Cult's ideology, and welcomed their rehetoric towards the evil pale-faced 16 year olds who's only crime was being pro-life.

That's all I need to hear.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 02:54:06 AM »
Black Hebrews are NOT Hebrew or Jewish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qplsn3sKMh8
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 01:28:31 PM »
The 'Indian' initially said he supported the Black Israelite Hebrews Cult's ideology, and welcomed their rehetoric towards the evil pale-faced 16 year olds who's only crime was being pro-life.

That's all I need to hear.

Why did you put Indian in quotes? Unlike Senator Pocahontas, he actually is Indian. I think he reflects poorly on American Indians as a whole.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 01:51:55 PM »
That so called Native American was just a refrigerator fixer for the Vietnam war
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 02:32:34 PM »

Why did you put Indian in quotes? Unlike Senator Pocahontas, he actually is Indian. I think he reflects poorly on American Indians as a whole.

Oops, nevermind the quotes, I was half-asleep when I posted that.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2019, 02:34:33 PM »
That so called Native American was just a refrigerator fixer for the Vietnam war

Cummon, poor guy must've gotten PTSD from working on all those crazy and unpredictable ice-makers.